Circular 1P Series Connector
P series Plastic push pull self-locking female connector
Series P Plastic connector with the following main features:
1) Small size to accommodate cable diameter up to 6.5 mm and allow up to 14 solder contacts;
2) Lightweight and rugged materials, rapid push-pull locking system;
3) Outshell-POLYCARBONATE (PC), Insulator-PPS, RoHs certified can be sterilized by gas or by steam;
4) The contacts are gold-plated over copper and nickel;
5) Straight and Elbow,PCB and Solder contacts;
6) At least 2000 mating/ unmating cycles without significantly affecting the electrical characteristics;
7) A keying system combined with colour coding can be prevention of mismating.
Product Photo Details:
Insulator Specs for P series:
P series connector:
INTE-AUTO has designed, manufactured and distributed circular plastic Push-Pull connectors; they are especially adapted for applications such as medical electronics and test & measurement. We offer a wide choice of connectors with various contact configurations, multipole contacts and fluidic connectors. In addition, a range of one time use connectors and connectors for mains power is available. The plastic connectors are available in 2 sizes, depending on the cable diameter.
It has 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14pins for your choice, which can widely used in medical ECG equipment, detection systems, test system, instrumentation, endoscopy, computer systems, electronic / mixed coaxial unlimited equipment and so on.