Top Quality Hybrid Connector by INTE-AUTO
B and K Series Hybrid Connector with Mixed Multifunction Contacts
Top Quality Hybrid Connector by INTE-AUTO
B and K Series Hybrid Connector with Mixed Multifunction Contacts
Hybrid Connector from Leading China Manufacturer INTE-AUTO
INTE-AUTO is a leading push pull hybrid connector manufacturer in China. We offer you the latest in connector technology – the Hybrid Connector with multifunctional interface.
INTE-AUTO simplifies electrical, signal, and fluidic connectivity into one practical and space-saving product.
Our B and K Series Hybrid Connectors with low voltage contacts mixed coaxial or fluidic contacts provide a high integration of data, signal, fluid, and current transmission all in one circular hybrid connector design.
This is the perfect cost-effective solution to integrate connections. It also fits small spaces where you might otherwise need multiple connectors.
2B 6 LV + 1 Fluidic
The INT-ZGG.2B(6+1) is a female hybrid receptacle, It combines 6 low voltage contacts and 1 fluid contact, it can be current and fluidic transmission in one seamless connection.
3B 8 LV +1 Fluidic
INT-ZGG.3B(8+1) is a female panel mount hybrid receptacle, 8 low voltage contact with 1 fluid contact, a fixed socket, and a (G) key from the 3B series, designed to work with medical and dentistry equipment.
3B 6 LV + 2 Fluidic
Focus on research and manufacture 3B 6 low voltage contacts and 2 fluidic contacts hybrid connector for medical cosmetic device, standard G keying system design for blind and quick mating.
2B 4 LV + 1 HV
INT-ZGG.2B(4+1) is a hybrid female front panel mount receptacle, arranged 4 low voltage contacts and 1 high voltage contact, giving you a diverse and wide range of connection options.
2B 10 LV + 1 Coaxial
INT-ZCG.2B(10+1) is a hybrid receptacle with coaxial contact and mixed low voltage contacts in the B series, light-weight, space saving, high density configurations, IP50 degree
2K 10 LV + 1 Coaxial
INT-ZEG.2K(10+1) is a female hybrid receptacle, has a rating of IP68. It accepts one coaxial contact and 10 low voltage contacts. It has chrome-plated brass housing and PPS insulator. It can be used for outdoor applications.
2B 4 LV + 1 HV Hybrid Plug
INTE-AUTO gives you a hybrid connector solution at a cost-effective price, it is a combined interconnect solution when you want to transfer the current and signal in a integrated connectors.
2B 4 LV + 1 HV Combined Plug
INTE-AUTO has been designed a mixed type insulator to accept one P1 fluid contact and 4 low voltage electrical contacts, nut can be fitting for strain relief.
B Series LV Mixed Fluidic Plug
The INT-TGG 2B/3B series is a male hybrid straight plug that has a (G) key for sure and safe connection, nut for fitting bend relief. It features one P1 fluid contact and 6 or 8 low voltage electrical contacts.
2B 3B LV contacts & Fluidic Plug
The INT-TGG male hybrid straight plug from the 2B and 3B series has a push pull self-latching system, accepts 6 or 8 low voltage contacts with P1 fluidic contact, standard cable collet ready to fit a 5.0 to 11mm diameter cable.
2K 10 LV + 1 Coaxial Contact Plug
The INT-TGG.2K is a waterproof IP68 hybrid plug, features the fast push pull self-latching connection with a high-density mixed insert to save you space and provide safe connections.
2K 10 LV + 1 Coaxial Pins Plug
The INT-TGG.2K waterproof male hybrid connector comes with low-voltage electrical contacts and coaxial connector, a (G) key. It will fit a 6.1 to 9.0mm diameter cable.
Get Your Hybrid Connector Now
INTE-AUTO’s Powerful Hybrid Connector
As technology advances, so do the machines and equipment currently used. They are becoming more compact, more efficient, and more powerful. One machine serves different functions to fit the user’s needs. That’s why it’s only fitting that connector technology adapts quickly as well.
INTE-AUTO delivers a powerful, highly efficient product to today’s advanced equipment: the hybrid connector. What’s special about this connector is the integration of different media such as current, data, signal, inert air, or fluid into one single flow— the perfect fit for today’s multi-tasking machines.
Instead of having different connections for different media, INTE-AUTO’s hybrid connector integrates all of these into one single link. These have their advantages:
- Avoiding damage to equipment by making wrong connections
- Lightweight and compact
INTE-AUTO can supply you with these hybrid connectors with a quick turnaround time and the full support of a specialized technical team. Just ask, and you can get best hybrid connector solutions and personalized service backed by years of rich experience and global quality certifications. Send us your inquiries or specifications and we will respond immediately.
Choose the connector that works as hard as you and your equipment. Choose INTE-AUTO’s high-performance hybrid connector.
EEG.1K Waterproof Connector
INT-ZE* is a female cylindrical multi-contact waterproof receptacle connector, key (G) for blind mating.
EGG Waterproof Connector
INT-ZG* is a waterproof female push pull fixed socket, nut fixing, key(G, A, B…), PPS insulator with solder contacts
Female Waterproof Connector
INT-ZG* is a waterproof female push pull fixed socket, nut fixing, key(G, A, B…), PPS insulator with PCB contacts
FGG Waterproof Connector
IP68 Straight Plug
INT-TG* is a straight cable push pull plug with multi key (G), cable collet, and a nut with a cable strain relief fitting. It is available in 0K, 1K, 2K, and 3K sizes.
PHG.1K Waterproof Connector
INT-DHG is a watertight type free cable socket, with a G key, cable collet, IP68 degree, 2 to 32 cores, fast shipping.
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Hybrid Connectors - FAQ
If your application requirement is to transfer fluids, data, gas, current and signals at the same time with maximum efficiency and safety, then INTE-AUTO has manufactured an excellent and integrated solution to fulfill your needs.
They have made B Series and K Series Hybrid Connectors that can be applied in your applications to transfer fluids, data, gas, current and signals by using a single connector.
You can get a complete knowledge of this product by reading the FAQ guide article below:
There are many test and measurement, medical, dentistry, cosmetic, and industrial applications that require the transfer of multiple media like fluids, data, gas, current and signals at the same time to carry out the process.
You can use a different medium to transfer each media separately that will not be a cost-effective solution for you, so INTE-AUTO has designed Hybrid Connectors for this purpose.
A single Hybrid Connector consists of a receptacle and plug that can mate together by using a powerful self-latching mechanism designed into them.
The receptacle is connected with the device where you want to transfer media, and the plug is connected with the device from where you want to get media for transferring.
The term “Hybrid” means these connectors have the ability to transfer more than one media at the same time, and currently for a single INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connector have two types of available connection:
- Low voltage contacts with fluid contacts.
- Low voltage contacts with coaxial contacts.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors
The INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors allow you to lock and unlock the plug and receptacle in the easiest way.
There is a red mark on both the plug and receptacle, which should be aligned before locking so that each contact can mate correctly.
INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors are lightweight, small in size and powerful connectors that you can apply in many industries, medical fields, tests and measurements due to easy and quick locking and unlocking technology installed into them.
After aligning the red mark, you should softly insert the plug into the receptacle that will allow the plug contacts to enter into the receptacle holes.
Stop pressing the plug when you hear a click sound, which indicates that the connector has been locked successfully.
For unlocking, the outer shell of the plug should be moved back softly, which removes the plug’s latches from the receptacle and allow you to remove the connection easily.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connector’s Lock And Unlock Procedure
The INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors not only be used for transferring current, data or signals; instead, you can also transfer fluid materials like gas by using them.
The term “Fluid Connectors” refers to the contacts used in these connectors that are used for transferring fluid materials from one device to another device.
To transfer the fluid, INTE-AUTO has designed one or two fluid connections on their Hybrid Connectors along with low voltage contacts.
This will allow you to transfer gas and current at the same time by using a single connector.
INTE-AUTO can offer the below types of hybrid connectors with electrical and fluidic contacts.
- 1B Series 4 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact
- 2B Series 6 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact
- 2B Series 10 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact
- 3B Series 8 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact
- 3B Series 6 low voltage contacts + 2 fluidic contacts
- 3B Series 13 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contacts
- 4B Series 12 low voltage contacts + 4 fluidic contacts
|Series||Product P/N||Number of Contact||Fludic Contact Inner diameter||Cable Fluidic Tube Size|
|Metal Type Fluidic and Hybrid Connector|
1 fluidic contact
1 fluidic contact
4 low voltage + 1 fluidic contacts
6 low voltage + 1 fluidic contacts
2*4mm, 2.5*4mm, 3*5mm
10 low voltage + 1 fluidic contacts
8 low voltage + 1 fluidic contacts
|6 low voltage +2 fluidic contacts||1.8mm||2*4mm, 4*6mm|
|If you want to change waterproof IP68 Hybrid Connector, Our T, C, K, W series can be your solutions. Contact us to get a solution.|
|Plastic Type Fluidic and Hybrid Connector|
|9 low voltage + 2 fluidic contacts||2.5mm||2*4mm, 3*5mm, 2.5*4mm|
|13 low voltage + 1 fluidic contacts||5.2mm||4*6mm, 5*7mm, 6*8mm|
|Note: All our part numbers begin with” INT13-”, for example: INT13-TGG.1B.304+1C.CLADXXZ, “Z” code means a nut for fitting bend relief.|
Currently, INTE-AUTO has designed these connectors without valves, so they can only be used to transfer gas and current together, but if you need to transfer liquid materials, they can also manufacture Hybrid Connectors with valves.
Figure 3 Hybrid Connector’s Fluid Connections
Currently, INTE-AUTO B series and K series Hybrid Connectors are without valves, which means that you can easily transfer current, signals, data, and gas using them.
If you want to use INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors to transfer liquid material, INTE-AUTO is always welcome to manufacture their connectors according to your needs.
You simply have to provide your connectors’ details, and their professional working staff will give you a customized Hybrid Connector Solution as early as possible.
When your application requires transferring current and signals together, INTE-AUTO has designed Coaxial Hybrid Connectors to fulfill this requirement.
These types of connectors have low voltage contacts and coaxial contacts that you can easily use to transfer currents and signals together from one device to another.
Currently, INTE-AUTO provides you with low voltage contacts with one coaxial connection on a single coaxial hybrid connector.
IP50 coaxial hybrid connector includes:
- 2B Series 4 low voltage contacts + 1 high voltage contact
- 2B Series 10 low voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact
- 3B Series 6 low voltage contacts + 2 coaxial contacts
- 3B Series 8 low voltage contacts + 2 coaxial contacts
- 3B Series 14 low voltage contacts + 2 coaxial contacts
IP68 coaxial hybrid connector includes:
- 2K Series 10 low voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact
- 2K Series 8 high voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact
INTE-AUTO can also provide you with a customized solution for their Hybrid Connectors to fulfill your application requirements.
They are continuously developing better versions of their Hybrid Connectors to satisfy all needs of their customers.
Figure 4 Hybrid Connector’s Coaxial Connections
INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors have been designed with high precision and excellent quality raw materials to withstand harsh environments.
You can get IP50 and IP68 ratings Hybrid Connectors from INTE-AUTO, whose detail is given below:
- IP50 ratings for their B Series Hybrid Connectors have low voltage contacts and fluid contact.
- IP50 ratings for their B Series Hybrid Connectors have low voltage contacts and coaxial contact.
- IP68 ratings for their K Series Hybrid Connectors have low voltage contacts and coaxial contact.
Figure 5 Ingress Protection Ratings
INTE-AUTO manufactures both types of Hybrid Connectors that may have variants or may not have a variant.
Data, current, or signal transmission can be disturbed when the cable bends.
If we use bend relief, no cable bending occurs, and if no bend happens, then data can safely transfer without any distortion.
If you want to protect the cable to avoid bending at the end of the connector’s plug in your application, you can order a hybrid connector with a variant.
Figure 6 Hybrid Connector with Variant
Sometimes the cable bends at the ends of the connector’s plug, resulting in poor transmission of the data, signals, current or fluid.
There is a chance that a permanent distortion occurs into the cable due to bending for a very long time.
To avoid such difficulties, you must order a Hybrid Connector with variant and use a bend relief at the end of your connector’s plug.
Figure 7 Bend Relief
The INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors have the following specifications:
- Manufacturing Material: Contact is made of brass (Gold Plated) and Insulator is made of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS), outshell is made of brass (Pearl/Black Chrome Plated)
- Available Low Voltage Contacts: 4 to 14 contacts per hybrid connector
- Available Fluid Contacts: One or two contacts per hybrid connector
- Available Coaxial Contacts: One or two contacts per hybrid connector
- Mating Capacity: about 6000 mating cycles
- Temperature Working Range: -40°C to +250°C
- Humidity Endurance: ≤ 95% at 60°C or 140°F temperature
- Vibrations Endurance Capacity: 10 Hz to 10,000 Hz, i.e., 15g
- Shock Endurance Capacity: 100 g (6ms)
- Salt Spray Corrosion Test: more than 144 hours
- IP Ratings: available in IP50 ratings and IP68 ratings
- Shielding Capacity Range: 40 dB (1 GHz) to 75 dB (10 MHz)
- Pop (max): 60 bars (870 psi)
- Keying System: A, B, or C keys available
- Cable Diameters Range: 4mm to 11mm
An Integrated Connection That Combines Different Media to Flow Seamlessly Through One Connection
Instead of having multiple connectors, INTE-AUTO gives you this high-density, smart design with flexible configuration inserts. It provides combined transmission of various media— including data, current, fluid, and air— without compromising any single one.
Integrating all your needs into one product saves you money as you won’t need different kinds of connectors. You also save space and avoid errors through wrong connections.
The 2B and 3B series features a P1 fluidic contact commonly applied in medical and dentistry practice. A monotube-type connector is utilized for use with fluid, air, or inert gas.
The Connection, Security, Reliability, and Convenience of the Push Pull Hybrid Connector
The push pull self-latching hybrid connector provides the user with a quick and easy way to mate connectors by simply pushing the two components together. Once connected, the two parts cannot be pulled apart unless the outer release sleeve is pressed.
The latching mechanism is strong and can withstand vibration, shock, and high tension. It is guaranteed to provide flawless performance even up to the 6000th mating. Therefore, it is regarded as a top-rated quality product.
A Mated Protection Index of Either IP50 or IP68
Tolerance to dust, moisture, and other particulates is extremely important in connectors. These products are used in virtually every application including aerospace, military, medical, and industrial. This means the device must protect the integrity of the connection despite outside utilization, extreme pressures, and wet conditions.
An IP50 rating indicates complete sealing against dust and moisture, while an IP68 rating provides complete dust, particulate, and water immersion protection.
Different Alignment Keys to Choose From
The hybrid connector can be aligned with either a G, A, B, or C key. Whichever key option you choose will allow for completely aligned, error-free, blind mating with each connection. Operators won’t make the mistake of cross-mating with similar-looking devices.
Cable Outer Diameters Can Range from 4 to 11 mm
The hybrid connector can accommodate various cable thicknesses of up to 11 mm. INTE-AUTO is known for quality custom cable assemblies where you can provide the cable or we can source it from a trusted supplier. Just send us your specifications and we will make it happen for you at very affordable rates.
A Rugged, Chrome-plated Brass Housing with PPS Insulator
PPS insulation is made up of Polyphenylene Sulfide Plastic. It is a mechanically strong, chemically resistant, and flame resistant thermoplastic. Both the rigid housing and the electrical insulation ensure complete protection and stability for the hybrid connector.
360° Screening for Full EMC Shielding
Full shielding is essential to prevent frequency noise or other electromagnetic signals from interrupting the current one, or from the current signal from leaking out.
The INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors fluidic contacts are manufactured by using the following internal components:
- Tube support
- Female sleeve
- Female shutoff
- Tube support
- Male sleeve
- Male shutoff
Figure 8 Hybrid Connector’s Internal Components
The function of each external component of INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors are described below:
- Bend Relief: It is connected to remove bending of the cable at the end of the connector’s plug.
- Collet Nut: It is connected between the bend relief and collet in order to tight the collet for a tight and secure connection.
- Collet: It is used to align the connection of the insulator as well as efficiently pass the cable through the insulator’s contacts towards the outer shell.
- Split Insert Carrier: Before entering the insulator into the connector’s outer shell, it is covered and secured by a split insert carrier.
- Insulator: The cable is directly soldered with the contacts of the insulator that is later inserted into the outer shell of the connector. The insulator contacts are inserted into the receptacle holes for data and current transmission.
- Outer Shell: It is the outer covering of the connector’s plug into which the insulator, split insert carrier and collet are fitted after making cable connections.
Figure 9 Hybrid Connector’s External Components
INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors are applicable in different applications, i.e., medical, industrial, cosmetics etc., to transfer fluids, data, gas, current and signals at the same time.
So, for different applications, INTE-AUTO has designed various sizes and pin connections for their Hybrid Connectors, whose details are given below:
Hybrid Connectors having low voltage contacts plus Fluidic contacts:
- 1B Series or M12 Size: 4 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact.
- 2B Series or M15 Size: 6 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact.
- 2B Series or M15 Size: 10 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 8 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 13 low voltage contacts + 1 fluidic contact.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 6 low voltage contacts + 2 fluidic contacts.
- 4B Series or M25 Size: 12 low voltage contacts + 4 fluidic contacts
Hybrid Connectors having low voltage contacts plus coaxial contacts:
- 2B Series or M15 Size: 6 low voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact.
- 2B Series or M15 Size: 10 low voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 6 low voltage contacts + 2 coaxial contacts.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 13 low voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 8 low voltage contacts + 2 coaxial contacts.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: 14 low voltage contacts + 2 coaxial contacts.
- 2K(IP68) Series or M20 Size: 10 low voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact.
- 2K(IP68) Series or M20 Size: 8 high voltage contacts + 1 coaxial contact.
You can get various benefits from INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors if you use them for the transmission of data, signals, current, and fluids.
- You can send more than one media at the same time by using a single hybrid connector.
- It is available in multiple sizes and contacts for different applications.
- It is made with high-quality material that long lasts for thousands of mating cycles, i.e., a minimum of 6000 mating cycles.
- The locking and unlocking process is very easy.
- Mating is super strong due to the self-latching mechanism installed in both receptacle and plug.
- To avoid external interferences, the connector is fully 360° EMC shielded.
- You can quickly blind mate the receptacle and plug due to the keying system installed onto them.
- You can quickly assemble and disassemble the connector’s plug in a few steps.
- It can efficiently perform in vibratory, shock, and humid environments.
- It can be applied in various applications like test and measurement, medical, dentistry, cosmetic, and industrial applications.
- They are lightweight and have high density.
Figure 10 Hybrid Connector’s Application
There are many chances of radio frequency interface (RFI) or electromagnetic interface (EMI) interruption during transmission of data, signals or current from one device to another.
To avoid such external interferences, INTE-AUTO has screened their Hybrid Connectors that can easily absorb radiations and reduce electrical noise.
The 360° screening also helps prevent crosstalk between different cables working near each other.
Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD is a registered and reputed connectors manufacturing company in China that exports its connectors all around the world.
They have professional engineers and the latest technology machines to manufacture their Hybrid Connectors.
INTE-AUTO always prefers excellent quality raw material to manufacture each of their products and satisfy the needs of their customers.
They are available 24/7 to assist you and always provide excellent services.
You can even get a free sample of their Hybrid Connectors for testing purposes before placing a large order.
If you need a large number of Hybrid Connectors, but you are not sure about their quality, INTE-AUTO provides you a free sample to your address to satisfy their customers.
You can easily and quickly get a free sample of Hybrid Connector from INTE-AUTO.
You could contact the INTE-AUTO team and send your query. They will reply to you within 8 hours.
INTE-AUTO always provides the best solution for their customers so that they can buy their products before complete satisfaction.
You can order any quantity of Hybrid Connectors from INTE-AUTO, which means that the minimum order quantity is one.
Figure 11 INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connector’s MOQ
- Sample order within 3 to 5 working days.
- Bulk order of 1 to 100 connectors within 3 to 5 working days.
- Bulk order of 200 to 500 connectors within 7 to 10 working days.
- Bulk order of 500 to 1000 connectors within 12 to 15 working days.
Figure 12 INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connector’s Delivery
The Hybrid Connectors are manufactured by professional working staff and latest technology CNC machines.
INTE-AUTO always uses the best quality raw material for manufacturing each of its products.
You can use INTE-AUTO Hybrid Connectors for longer periods.
INTE-AUTO guarantees you a mating cycle of 6000 for their Hybrid Connectors.
There are some devices or machines that need to transmit different media at once: current, data, fluid, and air. Examples of these are equipment used in the dental, medical, cosmetic, testing and measurement industries. All of these connections are critical because mistakes can compromise the safety of the user, the patient, and the device itself.
Therefore, many machines rely on multiple connections. This would require users to be familiar with each type of connection to avoid compromises to safety and damage to equipment. This would require the machines to be big and bulky to accommodate all these cables and connections.
INTE-AUTO is here with the perfect solution.
We at INTE-AUTO are proud to present our high-performing hybrid connector with coaxial & fluidic contacts. It provides a smooth and reliable flow of data, fluid, signal, air, and current in a single circular hybrid design.
The above FAQ guide is written to provide you with a brief concept of our Hybrid Connectors.
All the aspects related to Hybrid Connectors are clearly described in our FAQ guide.
After reading the guide, you will know each component and working of the connector quickly, and it becomes easy for you to decide whether you should buy our product or not.
It’s time to make quick, easy, convenient, and reliable integrated connections with the hybrid connector.
This great product is from INTE-AUTO, the leader in hybrid connector manufacturing and cable assembly.
Still, if you have any questions about our Hybrid Connectors, we are always happy to answer you.
Request for a quote today and we will reply immediately.