Precision Medical Connectors by INTE-AUTO
Sterilizable IP50 Medical Connectors Meet the Medical Industry
INTE-AUTO’s Medical Connectors Won’t Let You Down
INTE-AUTO’s medical connectors are reliable and secure even in tough environments. Many customers from different industries have experienced the high-quality performance of our products.
Our medical connectors feature the world-renowned push pull self-latching mechanism that provides quick and easy mating. With a simple quick to connect and disconnect, a fast and robust connection is made. They are perfect for medical and surgical use for their flexibility and precision.
Our high-performing surgical and medical connectors are guaranteed safe, hygienic, easy to clean, and autoclavable. They are made of PSU or PPS housing for strength and biocompatibility.
0P Medical Connector
INTE-AUTO’s 0P series medical connectors are compatible with the latest and the most used connector designs in the medical field. They can be alternatives famous brand connectors.
3P Plastic Medical Connectors
The 3P series dustproof male and female medical connectors are the biggest size, PC outshell with gold-plated contacts. They have an IP50 rating and available 12 pins for easy disinfection and reuse.
2P Compatible Medical Connector
The 2P series medical connectors offer great shock resistance. The outshell is made of PC and the contact material is brass making it suitable for lengthy sterilization. They are available in 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 18 19 pins.
1P Plastic Medical Connector
1P series medical connector is rated IP50 and has gold-plated brass contacts. It can be used for medical, electrosurgical, dental, and diagnostic devices, you will have a choice from 2 to 14 pins.
1P Medical Connector
The male and female plastic medical connector prevents accidental disconnection even under excessive tension through its strong push-pull self-latching system. Multiply keys and color nuts will help you blind mating.
Mini-snap Medical Connector
When space is limited, INTE-AUTO’s mini snap medical connector is the right fit. It latches on easily and provides an easy, stable and fast connection, high configuration to save space and reach your signal and current transmission task.
1P Compatible Medical Connector
These consistent and precise medical connectors are more effective than other connectors for any medical device or equipment. They can be ordered as connectors only or they can come with custom-assembled cables.
1P Medical Plastic Connector
INTE-AUTO’s 1P Series multipole plastic medical connectors come in M14 size. It has several keying options to avoid incorrect mating. The cable inline plug and panel-mount socket will be your best connector choice.
Medical & Surgical Connector
INTE-AUTO’s medical connectors are color-coded for fast and flexible engaging and disengaging. Aside from gray, the housing can come in black or white. INTE-AUTO can offer 0/ 30/40/60/80/155/175 degrees connectors for your exact need.
Get Your Medical Connectors Now
Autoclavable Circular Push Pull Plastic Medical Connectors
INTE-AUTO’s surgical and medical connectors use the well-known and reliable push pull self-latching mechanism. This guarantees the safest connections even in indoor or vibrating conditions. The connection is so strong and presents no problems even in a busy setting where people might trip or pull on the cables.
Our durable plastic medical connectors are made of PC(outshell) and PPS(insulator). Both materials are tough and high-quality thermoplastics. They can tolerate chemical wipe downs and extensive sterilization conditions and can be placed in an autoclave for steaming.
There will be no incorrect matings with color-coded casings in a gray, white, red, yellow, green, blue, or black base and multiply keying system. So even in an emergency situation, they are easy to identify.
Because of these top-notch features, INTE-AUTO’s plastic medical connectors pass high standards in the industry. They can be used for equipment such as ultrasounds, ventilators, MRIs, EKGs, operating tables, defibrillators, x-rays, diagnostic machines, therapy devices, scopes, patient monitors, surgical robots, and much more.
Up to now, INTE-AUTO continues to innovate its line of products. Our connectors are fit for the latest versions of medical, dental, and surgical equipment. We do custom cable assembly solutions and specialized connectors, with fast lead times even with large orders. Thousands of connectors can be ordered off the shelf. If you want cost-savings on high-quality connectors, INTE-AUTO has the solution for you.
Send us your messages. We respond to inquiries and RFQs immediately.
Related Medical Connectors
Female Panel Mount Connector
This female panel mount hybrid connector from the 3B Series has a multi-functional interface. It allows fluidic and low voltage transmission at the same time.
Hybrid Connector with Fluidic Contacts
The hybrid connector combines the fluidic and low voltage contacts into one by integrating data, current, signal, and fluid media to save space, cost, and incidence of errors.
Hybrid Connector Plug
Male Hybrid Connector
The INT-TGG from the B Series is a straight plug with low voltage, fluidic contacts, and allows for fitting strain relief.
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Medical Connectors- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Various medical instruments and machinery like ventilators, surgical robots, etc., require the high-level transmission of data, current and signals from one place to another. Any mistake in the test and measurements can cause severe problems for the patients.
So, every doctor and medical staff require an efficient device that easily and quickly connects with the medical instrument’s cables and transfer data precisely.
INTE-AUTO has solved the problem of efficient transmission.
They have manufactured efficient and reliable Medical Connectors that have abilities to fulfill all your medical requirements.
The below FAQ guide will give you complete information on INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors.
The INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are small connectors that quickly connect the medical instrument cables and transfer data, current and signals in an efficient manner.
They are made with excellent quality plastic and consist of two main parts named plug and receptacle.
You can quickly connect the plug with the cable from where you want to transfer data, current or signals, and the receptacle is associated with the device.
The connector’s plug is pushed into the receptacle to start the transmission process.
INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors follow a super-strong self-latching mechanism for locking and unlocking.
These connectors have thousands of applications in different medical fields.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors
An autoclave is a machine that is used to carry out the autoclaving process.
The process involves the sterilization of the different medical instruments to kill germs and bacteria.
An excess amount of steam is provided to the instruments by using water, pressure and heat that combines to complete the sterilization process.
The INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are autoclavable, which means that you can sterilize them and make them clean for your next use.
The INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are safe to use and provide you with excellent results for dustproof.
They are manufactured using top-quality materials and give you IP50 ratings.
The excellent ingress protection ratings ensure you excellent protection against dust.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s IP Ratings
Yes, the INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors can be easily blind mated.
INTE-AUTO has made an excellent keying system (protrudes) on their medical connectors so that they can be quickly blind mated.
The keying system has given code names such as G, A, B, C, H, or J.
Each keying code is assigned an angle so that only the same code connectors can be associated with each other.
The G key is a standard key with a zero-degree angle from the center of the connector, i.e., it has only one protrude that should be aligned before mating.
The angle assigned to other keying codes are:
- 40 degrees for key code A.
- 60 degrees for key code B.
- 80 degree for key code C.
- 170 degree for key code H.
- 155 degree for key code J.
INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are also color-coded to quickly and easily blind mate them.
Figure 3 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s Keying System
The INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are available in different attractive colors that you can use to quickly and easily blindly mate them without any confusion.
The housing is made of grey color, whereas the collet nut, bend relief and front casing of the receptacle are available in seven different colors.
The seven attractive colors of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are:
Figure 4 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s Colors
Sometimes the cables are so tied up with one another that you cannot easily recognize the cable you need to connect with your device.
The collet nut and bend relief of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are color-coded to avoid the problem.
You can select the plug and receptacle with the same color code that will help you to choose the right cable to connect with your device.
The color codes used by INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s collet nut and bend relief are given below:
The contacts of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are manufactured using excellent quality brass, which is then gold-plated to provide you with thousands of mating cycles.
The number of mating cycles also depends on how you connect or disconnect the plug and receptacle.
Usually, the INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors have mating cycles between 1000 and 2000.
It means that you can mate these connectors 1000 to 2000 times and get the same precise results as they are mating for the first time.
- Outer Shell
- Latch Sleeve
- Male Contact
- Split Insert Carrier
- Collet Nut
- Outer Shell
- Retaining Ring
- Hexagonal Nut
- Locking Washer
- Female Contact
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s Components
The INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors can be easily assembled and disassembled.
- First, you have to make a cut of about 0.4 inches to 0.5 inches on the outer rubber layer of the cable to expose the small wires inside it.
- The conducting material is then exposed by cutting the external layer of small wires.
- Now you have to pass the cable first inside a bend relief and collet nut and then from the collet.
- At this stage, you have to solder the conducting material of small wires with the contacts of the connector’s insulator.
- Now you have to put the collet on the insulator so that the lug of the collet precisely mounts on the slot of the insulator.
- After this, you should first align the collet and insulator and carefully insert them into the housing of the connector.
- Now screw the collet nut on the back of the collet and attach bend relief at this stage.
- The receptacle should be soldered with the device or instrument where the data, signals or current need to be transferred.
- In order to disassemble the connector’s plug, you have to remove bend relief and then un-tighten the collet nut using your hands or a spanner.
- Now take out the insulator and collet from the outer shell of the plug.
- Remove collet and then unsolder the small wires from the insulator contacts.
- Again, assemble the components of the plug without using the cable.
- The plug is then completely disassembled.
Figure 6 Assemble and Disassemble INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors
- Ultrasound devices
- Newborn fetal monitors
- Operating tables
- Analytical instruments
- Weight monitors for premature infants
- X-ray machines
- Diagnostic machines
- Therapy devices
- Medical Beauty devices
- Hearing equipment
- Patient monitors
- Surgical robots
- Electrosurgical devices
- Processing equipment
- Dental devices
Figure 7 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s Applications
- These connectors have a high-density configuration to save space.
- They are always compatible with other P Series medical connector brands.
- You can easily sterilize these connectors to kill germs and bacteria.
- You can quickly and easily assemble and disassemble these connectors.
- They have a super strong push pull self-latching mechanism for locking and unlocking.
- You can easily blind mate these connectors due to having an excellent keying system and color-coded bend reliefs and collet nuts.
- The brass-made gold-plated contacts provide 1000 to 2000 mating cycles.
- The 360° shielding prevents all external interferences and allows the data, current and signals to flow smoothly.
- They can be applied in almost every medical application because of the availability of different sizes and pin connections of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors.
- They are durable and reliable due to an ingress protection rating of 50.
- The 96 hours resistance of the salt spray test ensures you use them in salty environments.
- They are lightweight and affordable for any connector user.
- All accidental disconnected can be avoided through the self-latching system installed into these connectors.
- These connectors have a quick push pull self-latching system for locking and unlocking.
- They are available in both solder and PCB (elbow and straight) contacts.
- They have a standard G key (alpha=0) for the connector’s alignment.
- In order to avoid cross-mating, multiple keying options are available.
- They have an excellent high-temperature endurable plastic outer shell.
- They have a high-density configuration for saving your space.
- You can easily sterilize these connectors.
- Mating Cycles: 1000 to 2000 times under IEC 60512-5 test 9a standard.
- Humidity: Up to 95% at 60-degree temperature.
- Temperature Range: It can work in a temperature range of -40°C to +150°C.
- Resistance to Vibrations: Up to 10Hz to 2000Hz or 15g under IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard.
- Resistance to Shocks: Up to 6ms or 10g under IEC 60512-4 test 6c standards.
- Salt Spray Corrosion Test: More than 72 hours under IEC 60512-6 test 11f standard.
- Protection Index: IP50 under IEC 60529 standard.
- Shielding Efficiency: More than 75 dB at 10MHz and more than 40 dB at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard.
- The 0P Series with M10 size is available in 2 to 9 pin connections.
- The 1P Series with M14 size is available in 2 to 14 pin connections.
- The 2P Series with M17 size is available in 2 to 26 pin connections.
- The 3P Series with M20 size is available in only 12 pin connections, but INTE-AUTO can customize their 3P Series Medical Connectors according to your desired pin connections.
Figure 8 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s Sizes
The cable collet and bend relief of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors are available in the following sizes:
Bend Relief Sizes:
|4.0 mm||3.9 mm||2.7 mm|
|1P||4.2 mm||4.1 mm|
|5.1 mm||4.0 mm|
|6.0 mm||6.0 mm|
|5.2 mm||5.1 mm||4.0 mm|
|7.1 mm||6.0 mm|
|8.0 mm||7.9 mm|
|9.0 mm||8.9 mm|
|10 mm||9.0 mm|
Cable Collet Sizes:
Cable Clamp Set
|40 mm||2.7 mm|
1P – 042
1P – 052
1P – 062
|3P||10 mm||9.0 mm|
Figure 9 Bend Relief and Cable Collet Sizes
Figure 10 INTE-AUTO Medical Connector’s Temperature Range
Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD in China understands the value of its customer’s money and time.
They always provide you with the best quality manufactured products at affordable prices that long last for many years.
INTE-AUTO uses different materials for manufacturing the internal components of their Medical Connectors:
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) material is adopted to manufacture the insulator of the connector. PPS has excellent properties, including a high temperature and chemical resistance.
- Brass is a durable and robust material that is used to manufacture connector contacts. After manufacturing, the contacts are then gold-plated to increase their life.
- Polycarbonate (PC) is a tough material with excellent strength and stiffness. It is used to manufacture all the remaining components of the connector like collet, collet nut and outer shell etc.
PPS and PC are UL-certified products that ensure excellent material quality and can be applied in any medical application.
Figure 11 INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors Manufacturing
Yes, INTE-AUTO can provide you with customized solutions for their Medical Connectors.
Besides all INTE-AUTO available Medical Connector specifications, if you need some other design, then INTE-AUTO is there to help you!
You should send your custom design to the INTE-AUTO support team, and their professional engineers will manufacture your design using the latest technology machines.
If you want to purchase a large quantity of Medical Connectors but are unsure about the quality, you always desire to have a free test sample.
INTE-AUTO can fulfill your desire!
You can order a free sample of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors and get satisfied with their performance by testing them in your applications.
The ordering process is quite simple!
You just need to contact with INTE-AUTO support team!
The free test sample will be delivered to your address within one to three working days.
Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD values the time of their customers.
They always try to deliver your ordered products from a delivery service that adopts the fastest route to your address and provides you excellent service.
- Small quantity is delivered within three to seven working days.
- Large quantity is delivered within seven to fifteen working days.
INTE-AUTO Offers the Standard Medical Connectors
The standards in the medical industry for devices and equipment are very high. That’s why INTE-AUTO puts extra care in the production of every plastic medical connector we manufacture. There should be no mistakes when it comes to the medical industry.
All products pass through rigorous testing. We ensure that each connector can withstand vapor heat (up to 150 degrees Celsius), moisture, and chemical wipe-downs. They are also RoHS and CE certified.
Furthermore, our connectors pass endurance tests against possible harsh environment settings. Examples of these are extremely cold temperatures of up to -50 degrees Celsius, vibration, salt spray, and dusty environments.
Flexibility and stability are other important factors in the medical field. INTE-AUTO’s medical connectors have a self-latching push-pull design. They allow quick and robust connections that medical devices require.
These precision medical connectors are easily interchangeable with international brands that you may already be using. You’ll find that our connectors are the perfect fit.
If you require different specifications, you can send them to us and we will customize them for you. You may also avail of our custom cable assembly services. We have a skilled and meticulous technical team at your disposal.
You have read all the specifications, advantages, applications, and features of INTE-AUTO Medical Connectors with the help of this FAQ guide.
INTE-AUTO has tremendous experience in the manufacturing of different connectors.
They have large customers all over the world who are 100% satisfied with all the INTE-AUTO services and product quality.
INTE-AUTO always got a 5-star review for all of their products from their customers, which can be verified using internet research.
They not only manufacture connectors and related accessories using top-quality materials but also export them worldwide using excellent delivery services.
All of their products are RoHS, ISO9001, TUV, and CE certified.
Thousands of different connectors are always ready to fulfill your data, current or signals transmission needs.
So do not wait or search for other connector brands!
You can get all that you are expecting!
Go to the “contact us” tab and place your order, where our support team is waiting to welcome you!