00B Series & 00S Series Miniature Connector
INTE-AUTO miniature connectors are M7 size, rugged, high-performance, dust-proof, and fast connections with full EMC shielding.
The 00B series and NIM-CAMAC 00S connectors are designed as safe and reliable push-pull self-latching systems, they are the smallest existing circular IP50 connector types for transferring signals and current.
INTE-AUTO provides a wide range of miniature connectors. It is an effective and attractively priced alternative to the famous 00B and 00S series connectors.
It is a cable mounted miniature plug connector, available 1 2 3 4 5 pins, cable collet, pearl chrome, mating can reach 5000 times.
It is a straight plug miniature connector, push pull self-locking ability, cable collet feature, and nut can fit to integral bend sleeve.
B series INT-TGG.00 design a smooth outshell, used for HD800 earphones, precise and easy operating, push-pull self-latching connection system.
This is a very professional 00B series mini connector solution for earphones, design and manufacture by INTE-AUTO, a variant and multiplies choices help to prompt your project.
00B series INT-TVG is a straight plug design with a short shell for cable bend relief, a G key for alignment, and a push pull feature for fast connection.
00B series INT-THG right angle miniature connector, male soldering contact, cable collet, M7 size, avaliable 2 3 4 5 pins with fast lead time.
INT-THG is a right angle 00B series miniature connector, with a push pull self-latching system, and 2, 3, 4, or 5 gold contacts.
00S series INT-TLA is a 90-degree coaxial miniature connector with a compact 50-ohm coaxial contact, push pull self latching, and unipole contacts.
00B series INT-ZGG is a fixed front panel mount miniature connector, replacement 00B series, M7 size, multipin gold contacts
The easy-to-assemble INT-ZRA from the 00S NIM-CAMAC coaxial series is a miniature female connector with unipole gold contacts and a fixed receptable.
00S series INT-ZPL is a female elbow miniature connector, coaxial type, cost-effective solution for medical and ultrasonctesting electronics.
Miniature Connector with Push-Pull Self-Latching System
INTE-AUTO miniature connectors are advanced, high-density, lightweight connection solutions, fit for a wide range of applications and extreme weather conditions. The precision miniature connectors are designed with a push pull self-latching connector system, produced through an advanced manufacturing process by a professional team. ,
Their diameters can be as smallest as 7mm with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 gold-plated contacts configurations in a round shell type. Their out shells have coded standard G keys to ensure reliable and simple connection. These connectors are able to endure 6000 mating cycles, are salt spray resistant, are highly reliable, and are easy to handle.
The 00S series mini connectors now form the basis of the NIM-CAMAC CD/N 549 standard for Test & Measurement and Nuclear Applications.
The 00B series miniature connector can be used in headphones and smart audio devices. If you want to make your custom headphone cables or DIY HD800 headphones, INTE-AUTO 00B series miniature connectors are your best choice.
Send us your project’s RFQ and get a miniature connector sample for your testing.
|Miniature Connector Part Section Showing Internal Components|
|① Outer shell||❶ Outer shell|
|② Retaining ring||❷ Latch sleeve|
|③ Hexagonal nut||❸ Insulator|
|④ Locking washer||❹ Male contact|
|⑤ Insulator||❺ Split insert carrier|
|⑥ Female contact||❻ Collet|
|❼ Collet nut|
Miniature Connector Assembly Instruction:
- Bend relief
- Collet nut
- Split insert carrier
- Outer shell
- Make the cable through bend relief, collet nut, and collet one by one, solder the wires to the insulator contacts’ cup.
- Put the split insert carrier on the insulator after finished soldering.
- Put the collet on the right position of the cable, make sure the collet mate with the split insert carrier.
- Make the insulator, split insert carrier, cable collet into the out shell in order.
- Screw the collet nut into the outer shell.
- Fix the sleeve on the collet nut.
Part Number Example:
Male Miniature Connector for HD800 Headphones
INT-TGG.00.302.CLAD30: M7 size minimum 2 contacts cable plug, 1 key(alpha=0), 00B series, PPS insulator, gold plated soldering contact, 3.0mm cable collet, brass out shell plated pearl chrome and black chrome.
Male Miniature Connector for Fitting Strain Relief
INT-TGG.00.303.CLAD32Z: round 3 pin male plug, standard G key, 00B series M7 mini circular connectors, PPS insulator, soldering male contacts, cable mounted plug, nut for fitting strain relief
Right Angle Miniature Connectors
INT-THG.00.304.CLAD35Z: 00B series round 90 degree elbow plug, 1 key(alpha=0), 4 ways, gold plated contacts, 3.5mm cable collet.
90 Degree Miniature Connector for Assembly Bend Relief
INT-THG.00.305.CLAD30Z: 00B series elbow self-locking connector, 1 key(alpha=0), 5 pins insulator, gold plated contacts, 3.0mm cable collet, nut for fitting bend relief.
Female Miniature Connector
INT-ZGG.00.304.CLL: 00B series 4 poles fixed receptacle, nut fixed, M7 size for panel-mounted, gold plated soldering contacts.
Cable Mount Miniature Connector
INT-DHG.00.305.CLAD30Z: 00B series 5 pins cable female connector, cable collet, nut work for the black cover.
You can click the below miniature connector datasheet.
For more details, please contact the INTE-AUTO team.
Miniature Connectors- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If your application requires a small size and lightweight connector in order to transfer your data, signal, or current in an efficient manner, the INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors will always be your best choice.
The Miniature connectors always provide you with the best possible results for each application they are used for.
With the help of this FAQ guide article, you will be able to understand every aspect related to INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors, like their working, applications, structure, design, advantages, and assembly instructions.
1. What are INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
There are many electronic devices around us that need to transfer signals, current, or data.
From a simple headphone to a complex supercomputer, each device sends or receives data in different forms through wires or electronic circuits. Hence, there is always a need for a device that can efficiently transfer the data without external interferences.
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connector is an electronic circuit or device which is designed to provide a smooth path or method for transferring data, current, or signals between two devices.
It consists of a super-strong self-latching mechanism installed into it that provides a secure and strong locking system to its users.
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors are available in 00S Series push pull Coaxial connectors and 00B Series Multi-pin push pull connectors.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector
2. What is the Connection Procedure Followed By INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors, i.e., 00S Series push pull Coaxial connectors and 00B Series Multi-pin push pull connectors, use the same connection procedure for connection and disconnection.
- The female receptacle or socket is connected or soldered with the electronic circuit into which you want to transfer or send the current, data, or signals.
- The male plug is connected or soldered with the cable from which you want to receive the data, current, or signals in order to transfer them into the electronic circuit.
- Now you have to push the connector’s plug into the receptacle by aligning the keying system designed on the INTE-AUTO Miniature connector.
- At this stage, the self-latching system into the connectors starts its working.
- There are latches in the connector’s plug that are in the shape of half arrows.
- The latches retract when you push the connector’s plug into the receptacle.
- The latches will be continuously in pressed position until they reach a groove profile inside the connector’s receptacle, which has the same shape as that of the latches arrowheads.
- The latches then fit inside the receptacle’s groove profile and lock the connection that can never break by pulling the cable outward.
- If you want to release the locked connection, you have to gently push back the outer covering of the connector’s plug.
- When you do this, you will be able to release the connector’s plug latches from the groove profile inside the connector’s receptacle that will allow you to disconnect the plug and receptacle easily.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Push Pull Miniature Connector’s Connection & Disconnection
3. In Which Applications do INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors can be Implemented?
Due to the small size and excellent working performance of the INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors, they can be implemented in all the applications where you need to transfer data, current, or signals with a high level of accuracy and precision.
Among all the applications, below is the detail of some applications where they can be implemented:
- Test and Measurements: Many electronic devices like hardness testers, weather sensors, nondestructive testing (NDT), or geospatial data systems are used for testing and measuring through transferring of data or signals. You can easily implement the Miniature connectors on these devices to get efficient results without any loss of signals through external interferences.
- Robotics Industry: Scientists are performing experiments to make robots that work on artificial intelligence and transmit data, current, or signals inside its body. You can implement the Miniature connectors in this field to efficiently perform this task.
- Data and Communications: All the communication systems consist of electronic devices like Remote Controls, indoor and outdoor antennas, Noise Reduction Communication Equipment, or Satellites and Space Vehicles that need to transfer communication data in the form of signals or currents through different methods. You can easily implement the Miniature connectors to complete this task.
- Broadcast and Audio/Video: You can implement the Miniature connectors in smart audio devices and headphones like HD800 headphones in order to share the audio and video signals from one station to another station or from one device to another device like digital audio, HDTV, media converter, or microphones.
- Information Systems: All the servers, printers, copiers, computers, input and output devices transfer data or signals that can be efficiently completed by connecting the Miniature connectors to their cables.
Figure 3 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector Applications
4. Does INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector’s Design Have Quick Lock Push Pull Self Latching Connection?
Yes, the INTE-AUTO Miniature connector’s design has a quick lock push pull self-latching mechanism installed into it.
You can easily and quickly connect and disconnect the plug and receptacle by simply pushing the connector’s plug into the receptacle by matching the keying system.
This efficient, quick lock push pull self-latching mechanism prevents any accidental disconnects, or the connection will never break by pulling the cable outwards from the receptacle.
You can disconnect the plug and receptacle only by a slight reverse push on the outer release shell of the connector’s plug.
Figure 4 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector Quick Lock Mechanism
5. What are the Benefits of INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
Due to having excellent working properties of the INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors, they have many benefits whose detail is given below:
- You can transfer your data, signals, or current from one device to another device or from one station to another station without any external interferences and efficiently.
- They are available from 1 pin to 5 pin connections, so they can be easily implemented on all the devices that require one pin to 5 pin connections.
- They are a lightweight and high density connection solution for all electronic devices.
- They have a strong mating mechanism installed into them that prevents any accidental disconnects.
- 00B Series multicore connectors are composed of a standard G key system, and 00S series coaxial connectors are designed in a circular (can rotate) keying system in order to get a secure, reliable, and blind mate connection between plug and insulator.
- You can get about 6000 mating cycles from INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors.
- They are very easy to handle.
- They have IP50 ratings.
- Due to their small size, i.e., M7 size, they can easily fit in small areas.
- They are composed of full EMC Shield to avoid any external interferences.
- They can easily and quickly be applied to different applications like the robotics industry, communication systems, audio and video devices, information systems, test and measurements, public sectors, and machinery.
- You can easily apply it in applications whose temperature range is between -40°C to 250°C.
- Both the 00B Series and 00S Series Mini / Miniature connectors are cost-effective data transmission solutions that can also be used in place of other 00B series and 00S series miniature connectors manufactured by other companies.
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors
6. What is Keying System in INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors provide you with a self-aligning and self-latching feature with the help of which they can be correctly mated on their own.
This self-aligning feature is called a coding system or keying system, which is designed on the connector’s plug and receptacle.
00B Series Miniature connectors are composed of only one protrude (keying code) and is given a name as code G.
00S Series Miniature connectors are coaxial connectors of small size, and they have a circular shape keying system that can rotate. This circular shape keying system allows you to properly mate the plug and receptacle correctly.
00B Series Miniature Connector:
00S Series Miniature Connector:
Figure 6 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors Keying System & Contacts
7. Which Parts are Used to Make INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors are manufactured using high quality manufactured components whose details is given below:
Miniature Connector’s Receptacle: Miniature Connector’s Plug:
- Outer Shell 1. Outer Shell
- Retaining Ring 2. Latch Sleeve
- Hexagonal Nut 3. Insulator
- Locking Washer 4. Male Contact
- Insulator 5. Split Insert Carrier
- Female Contact 6. Collet
- Collet Nut
Figure 7 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors Components
8. What is Housing in INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
The plug of Miniature connectors consists of various components that include male contacts, insulator, latch sleeves, and split insert carrier.
All these components are tightly packed with each other in a metallic body that is called the housing of the Miniature connectors.
Figure 8 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors Housing
9. What Type of Contacts do 00B Miniature Connectors Have?
According to the different applications of Miniature connectors, INTE-AUTO has designed different models of their Miniature connectors to fulfill your needs.
Each INTE-AUTO Miniature connector model is available in its own contact type, whose details is given below:
- INT-ZGG: Available in solder and PCB contacts with 2, 3, 4, or 5 number of pins.
- INT-ZCG: Available in solder and PCB contacts with 2, 3, 4, or 5 number of pins.
- INT-DHG: Available in solder contacts with 2, 3, 4, or 5 number of pins.
- INT-TGG: Available in solder contacts with 2, 3, 4, or 5 number of pins.
- INT-THG: Available in solder contacts with 2, 3, 4, or 5 number of pins.
- INT-ZPG: Available in PCB contacts with 2, 3, or 4 number of pins.
10. What is the Material and Function of Insulators in INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
Both the INTE-AUTO 00B Series mini size multi-pin connectors and 00S Series mini size coaxial connectors consist of insulators for transmission of data, current, or signals between plug and receptacle.
The insulator has two sides—one for the cable and the other for the receptacle.
First, the wires in the cable are passed from the collet nut and collet and then directly connected with the insulator’s contacts.
It is then covered with a split insert carrier and then tightly packed into the housing / outer shell of the connector’s plug.
The material used for the manufacturing of the 00B Series Miniature connector’s insulator is Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS), whereas for 00S Series Miniature connector’s insulator is Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Figure 9 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector’s Insulator
11. Do the INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors have a Variant?
If a connector has a variant, then it means that the connector plug’s nut can fit the bend relief, and if it does not have a variant, then the nut will not allow you to fit bend relief on it.
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors are of two types:
- A standard type where the nut cannot allow the bend relief to fit on it.
- In the other type, you can easily fit the bend relief on the plug’s nut.
So, it means that if you need a Miniature connector with variant, then you can easily get it from INTE-AUTO.
Figure 10 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector’s Variant
12. Is it Easy to Lock and Unlock INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
Yes, the push pull self-latching mechanism inside the INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors makes the connector’s plug and receptacle very easy to be locked and unlocked.
You just have to match the keying system of both the receptacle and plug and then push the connector’s plug into the receptacle in order to lock them.
For unlocking, gently push back the outer release shell of the connector’s plug in the reverse direction that will release the latching connection inside the connector.
Figure 11 INTE-AUTO Push Pull Miniature Connector’s Locking Mechanism
13. What is the Meaning of The Term “Blind Mating” and Can You Blind Mate The INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors?
“Blind Mating” is a term used in cable connection solutions that allows the connector’s plug and receptacle to mate correctly on their own by using a keying system or self-aligning feature designed on them.
The INTE-AUTO 00B Series mini size multi-pin connectors and 00S Series mini size coaxial connectors also consist of a keying system / self-aligning feature.
The 00B Series multi-pin mini connectors have one protrude (keying code), i.e., it has a standard G key system for blind mating.
The 00S Series Uni-pole mini size coaxial connectors have a circular shape self-aligning feature that you can easily rotate, and it allows you to properly mate the plug and receptacle correctly.
So both types of INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors can be easily blind mated.
14. What Is The INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector’s Ingress Protection (IP) Rate?
The ingress protection (IP) rate provides you the rate of how much the device you are using is capable of resisting dust and liquids.
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors can provide you with an ingress protection rate of 50.
That means that they are capable of resisting dust but are not waterproof.
Figure 12 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector’s IP Ratings
15. What Is The Meaning Of The Term “Salt Spray Corrosion Test?” Do the INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors Pass the Salt Spray Corrosion Test?
The “Salt Spray Corrosion Test” is a method used to know about the corrosion/rust resisting abilities of a product or its surface.
The test can be carried out by spraying saltwater solution on the product’s surface until corrosion or rusting starts on the product’s surface.
After manufacturing Miniature connectors, they are also subject to salt spray corrosion testing in order to get complete information about their corrosion resisting abilities.
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors are able to withstand the salt spray for a time period of more than 96 hours, i.e., in this time period, no corrosion starts on its surface.
It proves that they are strong enough to resist the corrosive environments in an efficient way for about 96 hours or more than 96 hours under IEC 60512-6 test 11f standard.
16. Do the INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors can Perform in High Vibrations Environments?
There are many environments where the amount of vibration is higher than vibrations in normal environments.
If you need to transfer your data, whether in the form of current or signals using cables in these types of environments, then you must buy vibration resistive Miniature connectors.
Fortunately, the INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors can be applied in these situations.
They have an excellent ability to resist vibrations in the range of 10 Hz to 2000 Hz under the IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard.
17. How Many Times do INTE-AUTO Miniature Connectors can be Mated?
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors have been manufactured by using excellent quality material to provide their customers with an excellent connection solution for a very long time.
The male and female contacts are made using brass and are gold plated in order to provide you with excellent mating cycles.
You can get around 5000 to 6000 mating cycles of the INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors.
18. How can You Combine INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector Components to Assemble them, and How can they be Disassembled Again?
The INTE-AUTO Miniature connectors are designed using very simple and excellent quality components that can provide you with thousands of mating cycles.
All these components can be easily combined to assemble the Miniature connector, and you can also disassemble them in a very short time.
- First, you have to cut the outer layer rubber of the cable with the help of any cutting tool or a razor.
- Now remove the cut portion of rubber from the cable and expose the inner wires or conductor.
- If your connector has a variant, then first pass the cable from a bend relief, collet nut, and then from the collet.
- You should follow the order as they are written.
- In case you are using a 00S Series mini size coaxial connector, you have to solder the conductor inside the coaxial cable with the insulator Uni-pole contact.
- In case you are using a 00B Series mini size multi-pin connector, you have to solder the wires with the insulator contacts.
- Now cover the insulator with a split insert carrier.
- Insert the insulator, split insert carrier, and collet inside the outer shell of the connector’s plug.
- You have to make sure that all these parts are correctly mated and inserted into the right positions.
- Screw the collet nut with the outer shell of the connector’s plug by twisting it in the clockwise direction.
- You should fix the bend relief if you are using a connector that has a variant.
- Now the connector’s plug is ready to be mated with the connector’s receptacle.
- First, you have to remove the bend relief if you are using a connector that has the variant.
- Unscrew the collet nut by twisting it in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Remove the collet nut and then collet towards the attached cable.
- Take out the split insert carrier and insulator from the connector’s plug.
- Remove the split insert carrier from the insulator.
- In case you are using a 00S Series mini size coaxial connector, you have to unsolder the conductor inside the cable from the Uni-pole insulator contact.
- In case you are using a 00B Series mini size multi-pin connector, you have to unsolder the wires from the insulator contacts.
- By doing this, the cable disconnects from the connector’s plug and, at this stage, remove the collet nut and bend relief in the same order as written from the cable.
- The connector has been successfully disassembled.
Figure 13 INTE-AUTO Miniature connector’s Parts Show
19. How can You Find the Best Miniature Connector Manufacturer?
You will find various Miniature connector manufacturers all around the world but finding and choosing the best one who can fulfill your application requirements is a difficult task.
The difficult task of finding the best Miniature connector manufacturer can be completed by the following steps below:
- You can consult with different users of Miniature connectors and get knowledge about their experience with the manufacturer whom they bought their Miniature connector.
- You can check reviews and ratings of different manufacturers online and can get an idea about the service of that connector manufacturer.
- You can check about the raw material that different manufacturers use for the manufacturing of their products on their websites and choose that manufacturer who is using excellent quality material.
- You can order free samples of the connector from different manufacturers and check the best one.
Specifically, Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD in china is considered to be the best, reliable, and cost-effective Miniature connectors manufacturer with excellent ratings and reviews.
You can always contact them to get a free sample of their products to test the quality.
Figure 14 INTE-AUTO| Miniature Connectors Manufacturer
20. Can You Get a Free Sample of Miniature Connector?
If you are buying Miniature connectors from a reputed and famous connector manufacturer, then they always provide you a free sample of their product to satisfy their customers.
The Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD also provides you with a free sample of their Miniature connectors.
You just have to visit their website and place an order of free samples by contacting their support team now!
21. When can You Get INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector After Placing Your Order?
The Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD always provides you with the fastest delivery services of your Miniature connectors to fulfill your connection needs as early as possible.
The delivery service mainly depends on the number of connectors you have ordered.
- If you have placed an order under 200 connector pieces, it will reach your door within three to seven working days.
- If you have placed an order under 500 connector pieces, it will reach your door within seven to ten working days.
- If you have placed an order under 1000 connector pieces, it will reach your door within twelve to eighteen working days.
Figure 15 INTE-AUTO Miniature Connector’s Delivery