Circular Self-Latching Connectors: B Series Panel Mount Socket
INTE-AUTO supplies a range of B series push pull panel mount sockets with an IP50 degree designed for indoor or vacuum-tight applications, making them an ideal choice for testing and measurement instrumentation.
- Quick push pull locking connection.
- Multi-type keys code ( beta= 0/30/45/60/80/145/155)
- Front Panel Mounted or Back Panel Mounted
- Full EMC shielding
- High-density configurations of 2 to 32 contacts
- Size 00B, 0B, 1B, 2B, 3B, 4B series
- Solder contacts for soldering cable
- Straight PCB contacts and elbow PCB contacts available
- Crimp contact available
- Space-saving design
|INT-ZGG.00||00B fixed receptacle, nut fix, 1 key (alpha=0)|
|INT-ZGG||B series front panel mounted socket, nut fix, multi-keys (beta=0/30/45/60/80/145/155)|
|INT-ZCG||B series fixed receptacle with two nuts (back panel mounted), 2 to 32 pins|
|INT-ZEG||B series fixed receptacle, nut fix (back panel mounted), 00B, 0B, 1B, 2B, 3B, 4B size|
|INT-ZHG||B series fixed receptacle, nut fix and protruding shell|
|INT-ZNG||B series panel mount connector with grounding tab, nut fix|
|INT-MGG||B series panel mount connector, nut fix, watertight and vacuum-tight|
|INT-MHG||B series panel mount connector, nut fix, watertight and vacuum-tight|
|INT-MEG||B series fixed receptacle, nut fix, watertight and vacuum-tight (back panel mounted)|
Please check panel mount socket datasheet.
For more part numbers datasheet, please contact INTE-AUTO team.
INTE-AUTO B Series Panel Mount Socket:
High-quality panel mount connectors are push-pull self-locking connection systems used for various challenging environments including medical, testing, measurement, sensor, and converter applications.
When it comes to choosing a push-pull panel mount socket, it’s important to consider the quality of the materials used. After all, you don’t want your socket to break after a few uses. That’s why INTE-AUTO’s B series sockets are the perfect choice for anyone looking for a reliable and sturdy socket.
Made from high-quality materials, they’re built to last. And with an IP50 rating, they’re perfect for indoor or vacuum-tight applications – perfect for testing and measurement instrumentation.
Choose among the many types of front or back panel-mounted sockets in the B series for your requirements. The B series sockets can be customized according to the customer’s requirements.
So don’t wait any longer, order your INTE-AUTO push-pull panel mount socket today! You won’t be disappointed.
Several Key Features
● Quick push-pull locking connection
The patented quick push-pull locking mechanism is the key to a fast and secure connection. This innovative design allows you to quickly and easily connect two pieces of equipment. The push mechanism makes it easy to disconnect, and the built-in safety catch prevents accidental disconnection. The quick push-pull locking mechanism is also extremely durable, making it ideal for use in harsh environments.
● Multi-type keys code (beta= 0/30/45/60/80/145/155):
The multi-type keys code system is a safety feature that prevents accidental disconnection. The different keys are multi coded so you can easily identify the correct key for your application. The key position and force can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements, making it more convenient for customers to operate.
● Front Panel Mounted or Back Panel Mounted
The B series sockets can be either front panel mounted or back panel mounted. The front panel mount is the most popular choice, as it allows easy sockets access. The back panel mount has two nuts fixed, is more suitable for widely applications.
● Full EMC shielding
Shielding is essential for sensitive equipment that electromagnetic waves could interfere with. The INTE- Auto Series Panel Mount Socket has full EMC shielding to protect Equipment against external electromagnetic interference. This is especially important in medical and industrial applications where sensitive equipment is used. The shielding also helps to protect the equipment from electrical shocks.
● High-density configurations of 2 to 40 contacts
The B series sockets are available in a wide range of configurations, from 2 to 40 contacts. This makes them perfect for various applications, from small electronic devices to large industrial equipment.
● Size 00B, 0B, 1B, 2B, 3B, 4B series
The B Series Panel Mount Sockets are available in six sizes, from 00B to 4B. This allows you to choose the perfect socket for your application. The sockets have a pearl or black chrome finish. Additionally, they have a high-temperature rating, and are perfect for usage in difficult situations.
● Solder contacts for soldering cable
The INTE-AUTO B series panel mount socket has solder contacts for soldering cable. This makes it easy to connect the socket to a cable. The solder contacts are also durable and can withstand repeated soldering. They provide a secure and reliable connection resistant to vibration and shock.
● Straight PCB contacts and elbow PCB contacts are available.
The B series sockets are available with either straight or elbow PCB contacts. The straight contacts are more common, as they’re easier to solder. The elbow is used for the PCB board.
● Crimp contacts available
Crimp contacts provide the benefit of changing individual contacts if they are broken and are frequently utilized in higher volume applications. If you’re looking for a panel mount socket with crimp contacts, the B series panel mount socket by INTE-AUTO is a perfect choice.
● Space-saving design
Panel mount sockets by INTE-AUTO are designed to be mounted directly onto an electrical panel, saving space and making them ideal for use in tight spaces. In addition, they offer a higher level of protection against dust and moisture than traditional sockets. As a result, panel mount sockets are an excellent choice for applications where space is limited or where durability is a concern.
B Series Panel Mount Socket Part Section Showing Internal Components:
INTE-AUTO provides Different Types of B Series Panel Mount Socket
B Series Panel Mount Socket Sizes:
There are 9 different types of B series panel mount sockets provided by INTO-AUTO. They are as follows:
1.INT-ZGG.00 – front panel mount
The INT-ZGG.00 is a 00B fixed receptacle with a nut fix and 1 key (alpha=0). It is made of high-quality materials and is designed for durability and longevity. This product is perfect for use in any home or office environment. It is easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware. The INT-ZGG.00 is a great choice for a reliable and affordable receptacle.
2. INT-ZGG– front panel mount
The INT-ZGG is a top-quality front panel mounted socket that is perfect for various applications. This tough and durable socket comes with a nut fix and multiple keys, making it an ideal choice for those who need a reliable and sturdy product. With a beta of 0/30/45/60/80/145/155, this socket will meet your needs and provide you with the expected performance.
3. INT-ZCG–rear panel mount
The high-quality, reliable INT-ZCG fixed receptacle is ideal for many purposes. It comes with two nuts for back panel mounting and has 2 to 40 pins. Its two nuts (back panel mounted) can be easily installed and used in a wide range of situations
4. INT-ZEG – back panel mount
The INT-ZEG fixed receptacle is a great choice for back panel mounting. It comes in 00B, 0B, 1B, 2B, 3B, and 4B sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your needs. This receptacle is easy to install and provides a clean, finished look.
5. INT-ZHG – protruding shell
Looking for an affordable, reliable fixed receptacle? Look no further than the INT-ZHG from our B series. This product features a nut fix and protruding shell, making it perfect for various applications. Plus, it’s backed by our quality guarantee, so you can be sure it will perform as expected.
6. INT-ZNG – with a grounding tab
INT-ZNG is a B series panel mount connector with a grounding tab and nut fix. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed for durability. It provides a secure connection. It is ideal for use in industrial and commercial applications.
7. INT-MGG &INT-MHG–watertight or vacuum tight
The INT-MGG & INT-MHG are both B series panel mount connectors and is a reliable, watertight, and vacuum-tight solution for your most demanding applications. This high-performance connector is perfect for harsh environments and difficult conditions. This connector will keep your equipment safe and secure with a nut fix and sealed design.
8. INT-MEG– watertight or vacuum tight
The INT-MEG fixed receptacle is a reliable and watertight solution for your electrical needs. It is perfect for use in both indoor and outdoor applications, and its back panel mounting makes it easy to install. This receptacle is also vacuum-tight, making it ideal for use in environments where dust or other contaminants could be an issue.
With its nut fix design, this receptacle is easy to use and secure, ensuring that your electrical connections will be safe and reliable.
Technical Characteristics of B Series Panel Mount Socket
The B Series Panel Mount Socket is versatile and durable for various applications.
- It features a high endurance value of over 6000 cycles, making it ideal for frequent use.
- Additionally, the socket has a wide temperature range of -40°Co 250°C, making it suitable for both hot and cold environments. Finally, the socket has an IP50 and IP65 protection index, protecting it against dust and water ingress.
- Panel Mount Sockets by INTE-AUTO are also designed to protect your electrical devices from shocks and sudden impacts. With a shock resistance value of 100g and a 6ms response time, it’s the perfect choice for any application where safety concerns.
- The B Series Panel Mount Socket can withstand humidity up to 95% at 60°C. So go ahead and plug in your devices, even in the most challenging environments.
B Series Connector Technical Characteristics:
Mechanical and Climatic:
B Series Panel Mount Socket Contacts:
Solder contacts are the most popular contacts in watertight plugs and receptacles as they can fit a wide range of wire sizes.
PCB pins are not standard for cable-mounted connectors, so PCB contacts are only available on some female panel-mounted connectors. They can be mounted on PCBs directly and assembled quickly. INTE-AUTO offers both straight and elbow PCB contacts.
Crimp contacts are often used in higher volume applications and has the advantage of replacing individual contacts if they get damaged.
Multiple Keys for B series Panel Mount Sockets：
B Series Panel Mount Socket Insulator Configuration:
INTE-AUTO B Series Connector Part Number Example:
INT-TGG.1B.306.CLAD62 = 1B 6 pins straight plug, G key (alpha=0), pearl chrome plated brass housing, PPS insulator, male soldering contact type, 6.0 mm cable collet, nut for fitting bend relief
INT-DHG.1B.306.CLLD62Z = 1B 6 pins free receptacle, G key (alpha=0), pearl chrome plated brass housing, PPS insulator, female soldering contact type, 6.0 mm cable collet, nut for fitting bend relief
INT-ZGG.1B.306.CLL = 1B 6 pins panel mounted socket, G key (alpha=0), pearl chrome plated brass housing, PPS insulator, female soldering contact type, nut fixed.
※NOTE: To order a model with cable collet and nut for fitting a bend relief, the letter “Z” is in the variant position.
1. What are push-pull panel mount sockets?
Push-pull panel mount sockets are a type of electrical socket used to connect and disconnect electrical devices. Panel mount sockets have two prongs extending from the socket’s back. To connect an electrical device, the prongs are inserted into the corresponding holes on the back of the device. To disconnect the device, the prongs are simply pushed in and released. This allows for easy and quick connection and disconnection of electrical devices.
2. What is the function of a push-pull panel mount socket?
A panel mount socket is used for mounting the device for signal or current transmission. It is typically mounted on a panel.
Push-pull panel mount sockets are used in applications where it is necessary to be able to quickly disconnect and reconnect a plug. The socket has a mechanism that lets the cable plug release with a simple pull.
3. What are the benefits of having straight PCB contacts and elbow PCB contacts in a push-pull panel mount socket?
When it comes to PCB push-pull panel mount sockets, there are two main types of contacts: straight and elbow. The benefits of having both straight and elbow PCB contacts in a push-pull panel mount socket are that they provide more options for mounting the socket on a PCB, and they offer more flexibility in terms of the layout of the PCB. Additionally, straight and elbow contacts can improve electrical performance by reducing crosstalk and signal reflection.
If you’re unsure which type of contact is right for your project, you can contact us with our team of experts. With their help, you can choose the best push-pull panel mount socket for your needs.
4. How many vibrations can a B Series Panel Mount Socket handle?
The B Series Panel Mount Socket has resistance to vibration value of 10-2000Hz, 15g. The socket is designed for panel mount applications, such as electronic equipment enclosures. It is made from durable materials that resist wear and tear, making it ideal for repeated use.
5. How safe are INTE-AUTO B Series Panel Mount Sockets?
The INTE- Auto B Series Panel Mount Socket is certified. This means that it has been tested and approved by a third party to meet certain safety standards. The socket is designed for panel mount applications, such as electronic equipment enclosures.
INTE-AUTO B Series Panel Mount Sockets are safe to use and have been tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards. The sockets are made of durable materials that can withstand 5000 mating times, and they feature a secure locking mechanism that keeps the sockets firmly in place.
6. What is the IP rating of the B Series Panel Mount Socket?
The B Series Panel Mount Socket is a reliable and durable product that offers an IP rating of IP50 and IP65. This means that it is designed to protect against dust and water ingress, making it an ideal choice for use in industrial environments. The socket also features robust construction, ensuring long-lasting performance.
7. Several Considerations to Keep in Mind When Selecting a Panel Mount Socket
When choosing a panel mount socket, there are a few things you need to consider to make the best choice for your needs. Here are several things to keep in mind:
- Type of socket: The type of panel mount socket you need will depend on the type of equipment you’re looking to connect. Make sure you know what type of socket you need before purchasing.
- Size: Consider the size of the panel mount socket. You’ll need to ensure that the socket you choose is the right size for the equipment you’re looking to connect.
- Compatibility: Make sure that the panel mount socket you choose is compatible with the equipment you’re looking to connect. You don’t want to end up with a socket that won’t work with your equipment.
- Environment: Consider the environment in which the panel mount socket will be used. You’ll want to ensure that the socket can withstand the conditions it will be used in.
- Space: Consider the amount of space you have available for the panel mount socket. You don’t want to end up with a socket that’s too big or too small for your available space.
- Aesthetics: Consider the aesthetic of the panel mount socket. You’ll want to ensure that the socket matches the look and feel of the equipment it will use.
- Easy Installation: Make sure that the panel mount socket you choose is easy to install.
- Price: Consider the price of the panel mount socket. You’ll want to find an affordable socket but also a high-quality one.
- Warranty: Make sure that the panel mount socket you choose comes with a warranty. This will give you peace of mind in knowing that your socket is covered in case something goes wrong.
- Customer Service: Consider the customer service of the company you’re planning to purchase your socket. You’ll want to ensure that you’re dealing with a company that’s easy to communicate with and that will be there to help you if you have any problems.
8. Advantages Of Using B Series Panel Mount Socket By INTE-AUTO
There are many benefits of using the B Series Panel Mount Socket by INTE-AUTO. Here are just a few:
- The socket is designed for durability and long-lasting use.
- It can withstand extreme temperatures, making it ideal for hot and cold environments.
- It has a high IP rating, protecting against dust and water ingress.
- The shock-resistant socket protects your devices from sudden impacts.
- It has a fast response time, ensuring your devices are protected from electrical spikes.
- The socket is easy to install and use.
- Our quality guarantee backs it, so you can be sure it will perform as expected.
- It is an affordable and reliable solution for your electrical needs.
- It is perfect for use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- It is available in various sizes to match your specific needs. So, you can find the perfect fit for your needs.
INTE-AUTO is a company that you can trust when it comes to panel mount sockets.