Excellent Right Angle Connectors
INTE-AUTO offers you compact, low-profile, and robust right angle connectors that provide excellent impedance control for noiseless signal transmission.
They are durable and made of pearl chrome-plated brass with gold-plated contacts. Add to that their well-engineered design that maintains their mechanical and electrical integrity even in extreme environments.
They are also equipped with the space-saving and quick connecting push pull latching mechanism. They are dustproof, rugged, and easy to use.
The INT-THG 0B 1B 2B 3B is a male right angle connector plug with a cable collet and a nut can variant for fitting strain relief. It can accommodate 2 to 16 pins and your choice of keying configuration for proper alignment.
The INT-FHG 00B is a miniature right angle connector with an M7 size. It can take in 3.00mm fixed cables. Despite its small size, this right angle connector is powerful and rugged, lasting for up to over 6000 mating cycles.
The INT-WSO is a Fischer-compatible right angle connector. It is a high-frequency cable mount plug from the F Series available in 0F, 1F, 1.5F, 2F and 3F sizes. It has an IP50 rating.
This FLA-compatible 1-pin is a NIM-CAMAC right angled coaxial connector for signal transmission applications. The INT13-TLA is available in M7 size.
This low voltage right angle connector is FHG-compatible. It is a 90 degree design multi-pole plug. The shell and collet nut is made of chrome-plated brass while the contacts are gold-plated brass.
The INT-ZPG gives easier access to testing equipment. This right angle connector is a female insert from the B Series for PCBs. This tough connector can work extremely well even in -40°C to 200°C environments.
This right angle female connector from the B Series is a perfect replacement for the EXG connector. The female elbow receptacle has 2 nuts and is made for PCBs. The outer shell is made of ABS and chrome-plated brass.
Our INT-ZPL is your trusty alternative to the EPL connector. This socket is a right angled coaxial connector. It is a NIM-CAMAC model with 50Ω impedance.
The INT-ZPS is a female receptacle right angle connector substitute for the EPS. This coaxial receptacle has a unipole configuration and guarantees clear signal transmission.
INTE-AUTO Supplies a Variety of Right Angle Connectors
There are times when a right angle connector is necessary for cabling. Space restrictions, stress on the cable too much, and sometimes even handling issues limit options. That’s because right angle connectors deal with cable pressure better than straight ones most of the time.
INTE-AUTO gives you many high-quality options from B, K, and F series connectors.
INTE-AUTO has excellent right angle connectors and right angle coax connectors in stock. We have miniature M7 to M18 sizes of both plugs and receptacles. We have IP50 to IP68 watertight models that protect your connections in any weather, 1 to 30 pins, and various keying options.
All these right angle connectors and right angle coaxial cable connectors are available at prices that fit your budget.
Aside from high-performance connectors, we also provide custom cable assembly. Contact us today for your inquiries.
Right Angle Connectors- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you have space restrictions or stress on the cable, but data, signals, or current transmission is necessary, INTE-AUTO is here to help you!
INTE-AUTO manufactures excellent quality and reliable Right Angle Connectors that can transfer data, signals or current in small areas and reduce cable stress.
To get detailed knowledge about INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors, you need to read the FAQ guide article below:
1. What are INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are small devices that have abilities to transfer current, signals or data efficiently and flawlessly in space-restricted areas.
It consists of an ‘’L’’ shape or ‘’90 degrees’’ shape plug and a small receptacle.
- The ‘’L’’ shape plug is connected with the cable or device from where you need to get current, signals or data.
- The 90 degrees receptacle is connected with the PCB board or FPC board which is used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components.
To start transferring data, the plug is inserted or pushed into the receptacle that mates using a strong self-latching mechanism installed in these connectors.
The contacts of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are gold-plated for long-lasting results.
A keying system is also installed on these connectors in order to blind mate them in harsh and critical situations.
They are available in multiple sizes and uni-pole or multipole configurations.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors
2. Where can You Use INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors have numerous applications in different fields.
Usually, it can be applied in all the areas where you need to transfer current, signals or data, but you are suffering from space restrictions or cable bending problems.
Some of the significant fields where you can implement these connectors are:
- Medical fields
- Military operations
- Aviation Industry
- Public sectors
- Indoor and outdoor antennas
- Communication industry
- Traffic signals
- Public transports
- Robotics Industry
- To transfer power and data in machines like forklift trucks, cranes etc.
- CCTV security cameras
- All instruments used for testing and measurements.
3. What is the Difference between Straight Connectors and Right-Angle Connectors?
There is a difference in shape between INTE-AUTO Straight and Right Angle Connectors, but both are used to transfer current, signals or data.
In design, the right angle is equivalent to a 90-degree angle, whereas the straight angle is equivalent to a 180-degree angle.
This means that INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s plug is not straight but bends at a 90-degree angle in order to transfer current, signals or data to small or bending areas.
Whereas INTE-AUTO Straight Connectors has a straight plug and can transfer your data, current or signals if the device has enough space.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Straight and Right-Angle Connectors
4. What are the Available Models of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are available in different models according to different series.
The details are given below:
INT-B Series Push Pull Connectors:
- INT-THG plug
- INT-THG (Z) plug
- INT-ZCG (Elbow Contact) receptacle
- INT-ZEG (Elbow Contact) receptacle
- INT-ZGP receptacle
- INT-ZXG receptacle
INT-K Series Waterproof Connectors:
- INT-ZEG (Elbow) receptacle
INT-F Series Circular Connectors:
- INT-WSO plug
- INT-DBPC receptacle
INT-S Series Half-Moon Connectors:
- INT-ZPS receptacle
- INT-ZPL receptacle
INT-S and E Series Coaxial Connectors:
- INT-TLA 00S and 1S Series plug
- INT-ZPL 00S Series receptacle
- INT-ZPS 00S Series receptacle
INT-P Series Plastic Connectors:
- Panel Mount INT-P-ZKG (Elbow) receptacle
Figure 3 Available Models of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors
5. How can You Assemble INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Male Connectors can be easily assembled by the steps below:
- Cut the outer rubber layer of the cable and expose its small inner wires.
- Cut the rubber layer of small wires and expose the conducting material from them.
- If your connector has a variant, pass the cable from a bend relief, collet and collet nut.
- Solder the conducting material with the insulator contacts and cover it using a split insert carrier.
- Insert the soldered insulator, split insert carrier and collet into the outer shell of the plug.
- Tight the collet nut and attach bend relief with it.
- Solder the receptacle contacts with the PCB or FPC board where you need to transfer data, current or signals.
6. What Mating Strategy do INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors Follow?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s plug and receptacle follow a simple mating strategy that is given below:
A super strong and reliable self-latching mechanism is installed in these connectors that helps the plug to tightly hold the receptacle.
The latches have an arrowhead shape that is moveable inside the plug.
The receptacle has an arrowhead shape groove inside it to provide space for latches.
- First, you must align the plug and receptacle’s keying for proper matting.
- Now, you should insert the plug into the receptacle.
- When you push the plug, the latches inside it retract with the plug walls and remain in this position until they reach the receptacle grooves.
- After reaching receptacle grooves, the arrowhead shape plug latches fit inside the arrowhead shape receptacle grooves.
In this way, you can mate the INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s plug and receptacle.
To un-mate these connectors, the outer shell of the plug can be pushed in the reverse direction.
Doing this will release the plug latches from the receptacle grooves, and the plug can easily be removed from the connector’s receptacle.
Figure 4 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s Mating Strategy
7. Can You Fit Bend Relief with INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO manufactures both types of Right Angle Connectors that have variants or may not have a variant.
All INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector plug models having (Z) at the end have the variant.
So, according to your needs and applications, you can order INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors that can fit a bend relief or cannot fit a bend relief.
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s Variant
8. Do INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors Have a Keying System?
If you are unable to see the plug or use too many connectors simultaneously, you must need a connector that can easily and quickly blind mate.
To blind mate Right Angle Connectors, INTE-AUTO has made a keying system on their connectors.
According to this system, you will only be able to connect a plug with the receptacle if they have the same keying codes.
The available keying codes are G, A, B, C, D, E, F, J, K, L and M.
Code G is a standard key having only one protrude with the 0-degree angle from the connector’s center.
The other codes have two keys or protrude having different angles from the connector’s centers, as given below:
- Keying Code A: 30 degrees and angle is represented by α
- Keying Code B: 45 degrees and angle is represented by α
- Keying Code C: 60 degrees and angle is represented by α
- Keying Code D: 95 degrees and angle is represented by γ
- Keying Code E: 120 degrees and angle is represented by β
- Keying Code F: 145 degrees and angle is represented by β
- Keying Code J: 5 degrees and angle is represented by α
- Keying Code K: 5 degrees and angle is represented by α
- Keying Code L: 70 degrees and angle is represented by γ
- Keying Code M: 110 degrees and angle is represented by δ
The INTE-AUTO F Series Right Angle Connectors have half-shell shape protrudes that acts as a keying system for this series with keying codes as 1, 2 and 3.
Figure 6 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s Keying System
9. What IP Ratings do INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors Provide You?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors have been manufactured using top-quality and excellent materials.
They can be applied in both water and non-water applications.
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are available from IP50 ratings to IP68 ratings.
This means that they have excellent quality to avoid dust and water particles and make a smooth flow of your data, current or signals without interruptions.
Figure 7 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s IP Rating
10. What are the Technical Specifications of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors have the following technical specifications:
- Under IEC 60512-5 test 9a standard, you can use them 5000 to 6000 times per piece.
- Humidity level: Less than 95% at 60 degrees centigrade temperature
- Using Temperature Range: -40 degrees Celsius to +250 degrees Celsius.
- Under IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard, these connectors can resist vibrations from 10Hz to 2000Hz, i.e., 15g.
- Under IEC 60512-4 test 6c standard, they can resist shocks up to 100g at 6ms
- Under IEC 60512-6 test 11f standard, they can withstand the salt spray test for more than 96 hours.
- Under the IEC 60529 standard, they can provide IP50 to IP68
- Under IEC 60619-1-3 standard, these connectors are EMC shielded with values of more than 75db at 10MHz and more than 40db at 1GHz
- Gold plated brass is used to manufacture contacts.
- It uses a self-latching mechanism for locking and unlocking
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) or Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is used to manufacture
- Housing or outer shell and collet are manufactured using Brass plated with black or pearl chrome or Polycarbonate (PC)
11. What are the Available Sizes and Pin Connections for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are available in various sizes and pin connections due to their availability in different series.
The details are given below:
INT-B Series Push-Pull Right Angle Connectors:
- The INT-00B Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, and 5 pins.
- The INT-0B Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 pins
- The INT-1B Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 pins
- The INT-2B Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 19, and 26 pins
- The INT-3B Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 26, 30, and 32 pins
INT-K Series Waterproof Right Angle Connectors:
- M14 size or 0K Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 pins
- M16 size or 1K Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 pins
- M20 size or 2K Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 19, and 26 pins
- M24 size or 3K Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 26, 30 and 32 pins
INT-F Series Circular Right Angle Connectors:
- 102 Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9 pins.
- 103 Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 pins.
- 1031 Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 10, 12, and 19 pins.
- 104 Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2 to 19 pins.
- 105 Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2 to 27 pins.
INT-S Series Half-Moon Right Angle Connectors:
S Series Half-Moon Right Angle Connectors are available in 0S, 1S, or 2S series and half-moon keying configurations with 2 to 14 pin connections.
INT-S and E Series Coaxial Right Angle Connectors:
The coaxial Right Angle Connectors have only one pin (coaxial) connection and are available in the 00S, 0S, 1S and 2S series and M7, M9, M12 and M15 sizes.
INT-P Series Plastic Right Angle Connectors:
- M10 Size or 0P Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2 to 9 pins.
- M14 Size or 1P Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2 to 14 pins.
- M17 size or 2P Series Right Angle Connectors are available in 2 to 26 pins.
12. What are the Advantages of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors have the following advantages:
- Transmission of data, current or signals becomes easy in space-restricted areas.
- The cable bend problem can be removed using these connectors.
- The availability of these connectors in different sizes and pin connections is a plus point to implementing them in thousands of applications.
- They can work in both hot and cold environments.
- Each connector’s piece can be used 5000 to 6000 times.
- They are lightweight, reliable and cost-effective.
- They can easily resist shocks and vibrations.
- The self-latching mechanism in these connectors provides strong and excellent mating between plug and receptacle.
- Data, current and signals transfer flawlessly without external hurdles due to the 360-degree EMC shielding of these connectors.
- You can use these connectors for underwater applications.
- You can assemble and disassemble these connectors in a short time.
- Accidental disconnects can be reduced by using these connectors.
- The multiple keying system allows you to blind mate these connectors.
13. What are the Components of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors mainly consist of the following components:
Plug Components: Receptacle Components:
- Latch Sleeve 1. Outer Shell
- Male Contact 2. Hexagonal Nut
- Insulator 3. Outer O–Ring
- Fixed Spacer 4. Inside O-Ring
- Inner Shell 5. Retaining Ring
- Outer Shell 6. Insulator
- Gasket 7. Female Contacts
- Retaining Ring
- Collet Nut
14. How Many Times can INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors be mated?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are made with excellent and top-quality materials to enhance their life.
Their contacts are made using the best quality brass and gold-plated for maximum efficiency and performance.
You can easily mate a single piece of INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors more than 5000 to 6000 times.
Figure 8 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors Mating Capacity
15. In What Temperature Range are INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors Workable?
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors have excellent temperature resistance properties.
You can use them not only in cold environments, but they can also work flawlessly in hot environments.
Still, these connectors have a temperature range in which they can efficiently perform their duties.
The temperature range for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors is – 40° C to + 250° C.
16. Are INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors EMC shielded?
According to Physics, if two current-carrying wires are near each other, the current flow will be disturbed due to radiations around the wire.
So, if you are dealing with too many connections at the same place, then there are many chances of transmission disturbance due to electromagnetic radiations of each connection.
To overcome this factor, INTE-AUTO has made an excellent solution.
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are 360-degree EMC shielded to protect the data, current or signals transmission.
Doing this will provide complete protection against all external interferences.
Figure 9 INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connector’s EMC Shielding
17. What Material is used to Manufacture INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO understands the value of their customer and always wants to provide them with excellent quality manufactured products.
INTE-AUTO uses the following materials in order to manufacture their Right Angle Connectors:
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) is used to manufacture the insulator.
- Polycarbonate (PC) or Brass plated with black or pearl chrome is used to manufacture the Outer Shell or Housing.
- Polycarbonate (PC) or Brass plated with black or pearl chrome is used to manufacture Collet Nut.
- Polycarbonate (PC) or Brass plated with nickel is used to manufacture
- Brass-plated nickel is used to manufacture Split Insert Carrier.
- Gold Plated brass is used to manufacture Male Contacts.
- Gold plated brass or Phosphorous Copper is used to manufacture Female Contacts.
- Silicone is used to manufacture O-Rings.
- Polyurethane (TPU) or Silicone is used to manufacture Bend Relief or Strain Relief.
18. What are the MOQ Requirements for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO does not impose restrictions on its customers.
They always try to provide them with the best possible solution to fulfill their transmission requirements.
You can place a minimum order of one piece for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors.
19. How to Place an Order for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
Placing an order for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors is not a difficult task.
You can follow the steps below to place an order:
- You must visit the INTE-AUTO AliExpress store to place small orders for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors.
- You can approach them on WhatsApp or WeChat at +8613420981319 or +8613430872295.
- You can contact them via email and place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You can directly visit the INTE-AUTO factory and make a direct deal with them.
Figure 10 Place Order for INTE-AUTO Right-Angle Connectors
20. How Can You Order a Free Sample for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
If you want to test Right Angle Connectors before placing an order, then INTE-AUTO is the right place for you!
INTE-AUTO provides free Right Angle Connector samples to their customers for complete satisfaction and trust-building.
To get a free sample, you should click on the ‘’Contact Us’’ or ‘’Sample Order’’ tab on their website and chat with their support team.
21. What is the Minimum Delivery Time for INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors?
INTE-AUTO not only takes care of its customer’s money but also values its customer’s precious time.
They use excellent courier services that choose high-speed transport machinery and shortest routes to deliver your order.
Usually, if you order a free INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors sample, it can be delivered within three working days.
- For small order quantities like from 1 piece to 300 pieces, INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are delivered within five working days.
- For large order quantities like from 500 pieces to 1000 pieces, INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are delivered within 9 to 14 working days.
Figure 11 INTE-AUTO Right-Angle Connector’s Delivery Time
The above FAQ guide is for readers who do not become familiar with INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors.
INTE-AUTO is the top-ten connector manufacturer in China, with a large customer group worldwide.
They always get five stars review ratings for all of their products and services.
INTE-AUTO Right Angle Connectors are implemented in different government sectors, military operations, medical devices, marine applications etc.
All of their products are quality verified and also have quality certifications that can be verified from the certification section on their website.
Their company is also ISO9001 certified with a 5000 sq. meters working plant located in Shenzhen, China.
You can get different models of straight and right-angle connectors from INTE-AUTO, including push-pull connectors, watertight connectors, medical and NIBP connectors etc.
Our support team is ready 24/7 to assist you!
INTE-AUTO Connectors: Your Best Choice
INTE-AUTO is a respected name in the circular push pull connector industry. We are an ISO9001-certified company with a 5000 sq.m. manufacturing plant located in Shenzhen, China.
Our customers are in varied industries located all over the world. Some of the clients we serve are in the military, medical, avionics, broadcasting and communications, research, biomedical, robotics, automotive, and audio/video industries.
All our products, including these right angle connectors, are CE and RoHS-certified. They undergo 100% testing before shipping.
We have 5-star ratings from among our many customers because of the great quality of our products, the most competitive prices, and our courteous customer service as well.