Secure and Easy to Mate
Best Mating System in the Market
Reliable Self-locking Connectors
Self-locking connectors are in demand in the market because of their reputation for contact reliability, resistance to ingress, and security against accidental disconnections. This is important in the industry as more and more devices reliant on cables and connectors.
INTE-AUTO has some of the best and most affordable self-locking connectors available today. The detailed engineering and manufacturing assure you of their high quality. We have so many designs, sizes, and configurations to choose from for any application.
Contact us today for the exact connector you’re looking for.
Waterproof Self-locking Connector
Find extra security and convenience with the watertight K series INT-TGG and INT-ZEG. This combo is IP68-rated with 2 to 32 pins. They are from the K Series of connectors designed specifically for outdoor use.
Self-locking Connector with Earthing Tab
We offer the B series INT-TGG(Z) and INT-ZNG with earthing tab to ground your line and prevent dangerous current surges. This combination features a cable collet in M9 to M18 sizes. It has a nut for fitting bend relief.
Self-locking Connector FGA EGA 0B 1B 2B 3B
This is the INT-TGA and INT-ZGA combination with 2 keys and a cable collet. They can have 2 to 32 pins with your choice of soldering, crimping, or PCB core-type termination. The plug includes a nut for fitting bend relief. They are rated IP50.
14-Pin Self-locking Connector FGG EGG
Our B Series includes INT-TGG and INT-ZGG pairs with multi pins. The panel mount fixed receptacle has a nut and a female solder contact. They can be configured for cable or panel mounting.
Right-angle Self-locking Connector
The INT-THG(Z) is a self-locking push pull plug with a 90° elbow angle, back nut for fitting strain sleeve and solder contacts. It is a space-saving model from the B Series. The angle can help relieve cable strain.
Fisher Self-locking Connector
Our Fisher F Series gives you both high quality and the best cost savings with core technology. These high-density connectors feature the half-shell key which further prevents mismating. A short plug version is available.
FGG PHG 0B 1B 2B 3B Self-locking Connector
This pair of cable-mount connectors feature both straight plug-type male and female components to support wiring. The INT-TGG and INT-DHG combination has a cable collet, one or two keys, and a maximum of M18 size.
FGG ECG 2B Self-locking Connector
We have the INT-TGG and INT-ZCG combination of metal connectors from the B Series. They have an M7, M9, M12, M16, M18 size with 2 or 32 solder contacts and an IP50 rating.
Coaxial Self-locking Connector
Our coaxial S Series includes this INT-TFA and INT-ZRA pair. They feature a unipole socket and plug with a nut for fitting bend relief. You can order the miniature M7 up to the larger M15 size in the 00S to 2S.
Cable Mount Self-locking Connector
This is our S Series half-moon insert connectors, the model INT-TFA and DCA are available in M9, M12, M15 sizes. It’s a powerful connector that transmits up to 230A current. It also has a multi-pole version with up to 6 contacts.
FGG EPG Self-locking Connector
At INTE-AUTO, you can customize your self-locking male or female connector to have a 90° configuration to fit your equipment. Try the INT-TGG with the INT-ZGP. The female elbow receptacle is the best for PCB mounting.
6-pin FFA ERA Self-locking Connector
The INT-TFA and INT-ZRA pair of connectors feature a half-moon stepped insulator design. The male plug and female socket have 2, 3,4,5, 6, 8 contacts, they can fit Φ3.0mm to Φ9.0mm cable. The plug has a nut for bend relief.
Get Your Self-locking Connector Now
The Best Mating Mechanism for Circular Connectors
Security is important with every wiring connection. Data can be lost, power interrupted, or equipment damaged by fluctuating current and connections.
Your application may be simple or life-crucial, but you can need error-free and smooth operations.
Good thing the self-locking mating system has enabled a high level of security for any application. You can find this technology perfected in INTE-AUTO’s self-locking circular connectors.
They are easy to lock and unlock without worrying about accidental disconnection. And you can use them to replace any brand of similar connector you are currently using.
We can apply this same technology to any equipment or use. Talk to one of our engineers today for a unique solution specially designed for your specific needs.
SS DBP 102 103 104 105 Self-locking Connector
The INT-SS is available in 0F to 3F series sizes. It is a cable mount plug and cable collet. The female partner, the INT-DBP, is a fixed mount receptacle with solder or PCB-type termination.
Fisher 1-Pin Self-locking Connector
Our Fisher F Series includes this 1-pin self-locking plug and receptacle with cable collet and nut for bend relief. They are structurally sound and dependable as the locking mechanism is integrated into the housing.
F Series 4-Pin Self-locking Connector
Be amazed at the durability and precision of our F Series military-grade connectors. They have the self-locking mechanism with a half-shell key for exact mating. Plugs and receptacles can have male or female contacts.
4-Pin Fisher Self-locking Connector
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Most frequent questions and answers
INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector is a small bridge between two devices that takes responsibility for data, current, signals or fluid transmission from one device to the other.
It consists of two main external parts called a socket and a plug.
The device or cable where you need to send data, signals or current is connected to the socket.
The plug is connected with the device or cable from where you need to receive data or current for transmission.
The term ‘’self-locking’’ in INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors clearly means that you do not need to apply much effort and time to lock and unlock these connectors.
It is because there is a strong self-latching mechanism installed in the plug and socket in order to complete the locking and unlocking process.
Nowadays, this mechanism is in great demand for all applications where connectors are used for data and current transmission.
You can get straight or elbow configurations of these connectors with a facility of solder, PCB or crimp contacts.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors
INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors follow a simple rule for mating and un-mating.
The mating and un-mating totally depend on the self-latching mechanism installed into these connectors.
When you need to mate the plug and socket, you need to push the plug into the socket such that all the plug contacts enter into the socket holes.
During mating, the following process occurs:
- The self-latching mechanism consists of two half arrowhead shape latches inside the connector’s plug.
- When you push the plug into the socket, the latches inside the plug retract with the outer shell walls.
- There is a space inside the socket similar to the shape of the plug’s half arrowhead latches.
- When the plug’s latches reach that socket half arrowhead shape space, the arrowheads quickly lock or fit into that space.
- The plug and socket are now strongly mated, and your data, current, signals or fluid can be easily transferred from one device to the other.
- To un-mate the connection, the outer shell of the plug should be pushed in the backward direction.
- Doing this will release the plug’s half arrowhead shape latches from the socket grooves, and the plug can then easily be removed from the socket.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s Mating Mechanism
Yes, INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors can easily and strongly defend accidental cable tugs.
The self-latching mechanism in these connectors does not allow the plug and socket to disconnect even in harsh conditions.
You can only break the connection if you push back the outer shell of the plug.
Figure 3 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors Power Lock
INTE-AUTO manufactures different types of Self-Locking Connectors that give you different ingress protection ratings.
All the types are strong enough to be used in various challenging situations.
INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors are available in IP50, IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings.
It is up to you what type of Self-Locking Connector is needed to fulfill your data, current or signals transmission.
Figure 4 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s IP Rating
Yes, you can easily and quickly fit a bend relief with INTE-AUTO Male Self-Locking Connectors.
Although INTE-AUTO manufactures both types of Male Self-Locking Connectors that have variants or may not have variants.
So, if you want to avoid bending of the cable near the plug, you can order a Self-Locking Connector with a variant.
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s Variant
Figure 6 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors Mating Capacity
- You are not able to see the socket
- You are dealing with many connections that require perfect mating of the plug with the correct socket.
- Code A has 30 degrees angle and is represented by α
- Code B has 45 degrees angle and is represented by α
- Code C has 60 degrees angle and is represented by α
Figure 7 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s Keying System
- To transfer critical and important data and current in satellites in space, you can use these connectors at 0% risk.
- These connectors can be applied in all military operations, military vehicles etc.
- All medical appliances can use these connectors to transfer data, current, signals or fluid in normal and severe conditions.
- You can use these connectors underwater, i.e., in marine applications where boats, yachts, submarines etc., are used.
- These connectors can be used in the public sectors like to power up signals, LED display lights, CCTV cameras etc.
- For data and current transmission in machinery or public vehicles, you can use these connectors as a connection solution between different cables.
- To transfer audio and video signals between two devices, INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors can be easily used.
- The robotics industry can get help with data and current transmission between different parts of the robots by using these connectors.
- To get signals or data from indoor or outdoor antennas, you can use these connectors.
Figure 8 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s Applications
- These connectors can quickly lock and unlock.
- The locking is strong enough that no accidental tugs break the connection.
- Mating is relatively easy.
- These connectors are affordable, reliable and lightweight.
- Available in various sizes, elbow or straight configurations and pin connections to fulfill your needs.
- They can be used both in waterproof and dustproof applications.
- The IP50, IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings ensure complete protection against dust, dirt and water particles.
- Each connector’s piece can be used 5000 to 6000 times.
- The 360-degree EMC shielding of these connectors saves your data, current and signal flow from external interferences.
- The gold-plating of the contacts enhances the life of these connectors.
- They are attractive in appearance.
- They can blindly mate because of the excellent keying system.
- The data, current, signals and fluid can be quickly transferred from one device to another without disturbance and loss.
- You can quickly assemble and disassemble these connectors.
- You can use them 5000 to 6000 times per piece under IEC 60512-5 test 9a standard.
- It gives you a humidity level of less than 95% at 60 degrees centigrade temperature
- You can use them at the lowest temperature of about -40 degrees Celsius and the highest temperature of about +250 degrees Celsius.
- They can resist vibrations from 10Hz to 2000Hz, i.e., 15g under IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard.
- They are able to resist shocks up to 100g at 6ms under IEC 60512-4 test 6c standard.
- They can withstand the salt spray test for more than 144 hours under IEC 60512-6 test 11f standard.
- They can provide IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings under the IEC 60529 standard.
- These connectors are EMC shielded with values of more than 75db at 10MHz and more than 40db at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard.
- The material used to manufacture contacts is brass (Gold Plated)
- The insulator is manufactured using Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) or Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Housing is manufactured using Brass plated with black or pearl chrome or Polycarbonate (PC)
- The available keying codes are G, A, B, C, D, E, F, and L keys
- It uses a self-latching mechanism for mating and un-mating
- These connectors are available in PCB (straight or elbow), solder, and crimp contacts
- Using a cutter or razor, you should first cut the outer rubber coating of the cable about half an inch.
- Now expose the conducting material by removing the rubber layer from the small wires inside the cable.
- Pass the cable from a bend relief, collet and collet nut.
- Solder the conducting material with insulator contacts of the plug.
- Cover the soldered insulator using a split insert carrier.
- Insert the covered insulator and collet inside the outer shell of the plug and then tight collet nut by rotating it in the clockwise direction.
- Connect the bend relief.
- The socket contacts can be soldered with the cable or device where you need to send data, current, signals or fluid.
- Unsolder the socket contacts.
- Remove bend relief from the plug.
- Un-tighten the collet nut by rotating it in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Remove collet, split insert carrier and soldered insulator from the plug’s outer shell.
- Uncover the insulator from the split insert carrier and then unsolder the conducting material from the insulator contacts.
- Remove the cable from the collet, collet nut and bend relief.
- Again, close the plug parts without a cable.
Figure 9 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking connector’s Assembling Parts
Figure 10 Self-Locking Connector Working Temperature Range
Figure 11 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s EMC Shielding
- You can visit the connector’s market in your area, get views of different manufacturers, and choose the best one.
- You can visit the different connector manufacturers’ websites and get an idea about the best one.
- You can check customer reviews for all the products of a manufacturer that helps you understand the quality of its products.
- You can order a free sample of Self-Locking Connectors from different manufacturers; after testing each sample, you can choose the best one.
Figure 12 Best Self-Locking Connector Manufacturer
- If you need a small quantity of INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors, you can visit their page on the AliExpress store.
- INTE-AUTO support team is always ready to answer all your queries via email. You can place an order by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- For quick contact with INTE-AUTO, you can connect with them on WhatsApp or WeChat at +8613420981319 or +8613430872295.
- If you can visit the INTE-AUTO factory, you can go to their factory and directly deal with them.
Figure 13 Place Order for INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors
Figure 14 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s Free Sample
- The courier service you are using
- The number of connector pieces you are ordering
- For a free sample, the order is delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
- For small quantities, you will get your order within 6 to 8 working days.
- For large quantities, the order can be delivered within 8 to 14 working days.
Figure 15 INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connector’s Delivery TimeConclusion: You have read the complete FAQ guide article on INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors. After reading the guide, you can get complete knowledge about the usage, advantages, specifications, applications, and components of INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors. INTE-AUTO manufactures top-quality Self-Locking Connectors, giving you a mating cycle of 5000 to 6000 times. Their connectors can be applied in almost every application that requires a high-precision flow of data, current, signals, or fluid. INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors are constantly tested and checked for defects before delivering them to the customers. These connectors also have quality certifications like CE and RoHS certifications. Thousands of INTE-AUTO Self-Locking Connectors are ready to transfer data and current in your applications. You just have to contact the INTE-AUTO support team and leave the rest to them. Go to the ‘’Contact Us’’ tab and make an order for these!