Your Premier SP13 Connector Supplier
One of INTE-AUTO’s most popular products is the miniature IP68 SP13 Connector for good reason. Users find this 13mm diameter plastic connector safe, tough, and powerful when used for either indoor or outdoor applications.
The SP13 is the smallest of the SP Series, a group of watertight IP68-rated products that guarantee total sealing from all environmental elements including particles and liquids. It has a PA66 nylon outer shell and 2 to 9 gold-plated contacts.
INTE-AUTO produces world-class IP68 SP13 Connectors manufactured with the highest standards at our China plant. We have short lead times and we guarantee compatibility with other international brands.
The design and combination of elements including the grommets, O-seal, and compression nut give the SP13 IP68 integrity. It comes with dust caps to keep the connector sealed and clean even when not in use.
The SP13 connector female connector features your choice of 2 to 9 gold-plated pins. All SP13 connectors are available in free plug, cable receptacle, or panel mount variations that can be ordered in either male or female versions.
The SP13 connector male plug can be soldered accurately to the cable. It has the top quality and precision of a waterproof connector but at very affordable costs. It stays highly efficient for over 500 mating cycles.
Top Quality and Amazing Value Found in INTE-AUTO's SP13 Connector
Before the SP13 connector became popular for consumer use, it was known as the go-to product for IP68-critical applications. These were used mainly for commercial, industrial, and marine equipment such as instrumentation, automotive, process control, and outdoor commercial LED lighting displays.
Today, INTE-AUTO brings you its SP Series that includes the miniature SP13 connector. This series is a group of IP68 weather-resistant and waterproof plastic connectors: the SP13, the SP17, and the SP21. They have the same military-grade features but at a price that anybody can afford.
The SP13 connector features a small 13mm outer shell diameter, gold-plated brass contacts, insulation resistance of 2000MΩ, and toughness to last any kind of environment.
Some examples of where it can be found are LED lighting, outdoor CCTV, medical devices, underwater equipment, solar energy inverters, military batteries, communications equipment, and testing devices.
One of its best features is its ability to take on cable diameters ranging from 4 to 6.5mm (type I) or 5 to 8mm (type II). This is achieved through its adjustable grommets. These can be tightened to accommodate the small cable sizes, keeping them waterproof. The openings are protected by double silicone ring seals that prevent water or particulate entry when mated or covered by the dust cap.
All these great features and more are available on the SP13 connector for your use. Brought to you by INTE-AUTO, the leader in the quality connector and custom cable assembly technology in China.
Click on any of the files below to find the datasheets for the SP13 connector.
For more details, please contact the INTE-AUTO team.
SP13 Connectors- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
When you need a small size and lightweight connector that can efficiently work in rainy weather and harsh environments, then SP13 Connectors will be your best choice.
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors are considered the top quality connectors with a long life span.
These connectors excellently fulfill their duties and are very important for use in medical and industrial fields because they allow safe connections and prevent water and dust.
To learn more about INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors, you must read the FAQ guide below:
1. What are INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors are small instruments that carry data and current from one device and transfer safely to another device.
SP13 Connectors are the smallest in the group of SP Series IP68 rated connectors.
They have mainly consisted of two significant parts named socket and plug.
The plug is inserted into the socket to start data and current transmission.
Once they are mated, the connection is secured by an excellent bayonet threaded coupling system installed on these connectors.
They are locked by clockwise rotating the plug after mating and can be unlocked by anti-clockwise rotation of the plug.
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors are available in various sizes, pin connections and elbow or straight configurations.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors
2. What are the Types of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
The INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors have mainly three models, which are given below:
- Cable Connector Model: It has a model number GM 1310 and can be easily mated with GM 1311 and GM 1312 models.
- In-line cable connector Model: It has the model number GM 1311 and can be easily mated with GM 1310 model.
- The rear mount Model: It has the model number GM 1312 and can be easily mated with GM 1310 model.
Figure 2 Types of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors
3. How Many Pin Connections are Available for INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors have various applications in the fields of medical, military, government sectors, marine equipment, lighting etc.
Each application demands its own number of pin connections for the SP13 Connectors.
To fulfill the need, INTE-AUTO manufactures SP13 Connectors with two, three, four, five, six, seven and nine pin connections.
Figure 3 INTE-AUTO SP13 Connector’s Pin Connections
4. How Many Times Can You Mate a Single INTE-AUTO SP13 Connector?
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors are manufactured in such a way that they can efficiently perform for longer time periods.
The contacts are made with brass which is then gold-plated to give excellent results.
If you buy INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors, you can mate a single connector more than 500 times.
After mating 500th time, you will get the same results as you get for the first time.
5. Which Components are used to Make INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors have been made by using the following components:
- Locking Nut
- Out shell
- Rubber Ring
- Out Shell
Figure 4 INTE-AUTO SP13 Connector’s Components
6. What is the IP Rating of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
INTE-AUTO uses double silicone rings to protect the SP13 Connectors from water and dust particles.
You can easily implement these connectors in indoor and outdoor applications.
These connectors can provide you with IP68 ratings.
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO SP13 Connector’s IP Rating
7. Where Can You Use INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
You can implement INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors into the following fields:
- They can be used to power LED lights.
- Military equipment can be cherished with these connectors.
- You can supply power to outdoor CCTV cameras.
- They can be applied in all medical fields.
- All indoor and outdoor applications where transmission of current and data is needed can be completed using SP13 Connectors.
- You can use these connectors in all the communication instruments.
- The automotive industry can also get benefit from these connectors.
- All marine equipment can transfer data and current underwater using these connectors.
- Public transport can also use these connectors.
- INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors can be applied to the aviation industry where high pressure and forces disturb the cable connection.
8. What are the Characteristics of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors have the following characteristics:
- These connectors can provide you with a mating cycle of more than 500 times
- They use a bayonet threaded coupling system for locking and unlocking.
- Polyamide 66 (PA66) or Nylon 66 is used as outer shell material.
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) is used for insert material.
- Brass is used for manufacturing contacts which are then plated with gold
- The wire is connected with the connector through soldering
- The outer cable diameter for SP13 Connector’s style A is 4 mm to 5 mm, and for B style is 5 mm to 8 mm.
- You can get an ingress protection rating of IP68.
- These connectors are workable in a temperature range of -25° C to +85° C
- You can get an insulation resistance of 2000MΩ from these connectors.
- There are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 contacts available for these connectors.
9. What are the Advantages of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors have the following advantages:
- You can use dust caps to prevent dust particles when you are not using these connectors.
- Bayonet threaded coupling system provides a robust connection between plug and socket.
- They are lightweight.
- They can be easily locked and unlocked.
- They provide you with IP68 ratings.
- You can get about 500 mating cycles per SP13 Connector.
- They are RoHS and CE certified connectors that ensure their excellent quality.
- They can work in an environment with a minimum temperature of -25° C and a maximum temperature of +85° C.
- The contacts are gold-plated for maximum utilization of these connectors.
- They can be easily handled for data and current transmission.
- These connectors can easily prevent fire, rust and different chemicals.
- These connectors can handle all cables having a diameter range between 4 mm to 5 mm and 5 mm to 8 mm.
- You can get different pin connections of these connectors to implement them in different applications.
- They are affordable for anyone.
10. What is the Manufacturing Material of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
To enhance INTE-AUTO clients’ business and trust, INTE-AUTO buys the best quality material to manufacture their SP13 Connectors.
You can implement these connectors in harsh and rainy environments.
INTE-AUTO uses the following materials to manufacture different SP13 Connector parts:
- Polyamide 66 (PA66) or Nylon 66, Zinc alloy or Chrome-plated brass has been used to manufacture the outer shell.
- Brass plated with gold is used to manufacture the contacts.
- Silicone is used to manufacture sealing rings.
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) is used to manufacture the insulator.
11. Can You Get a Free Sample of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors?
If you need an excessive quantity of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors but are unsure of the quality and working of the connector, then INTE-AUTO has a solution for this.
INTE-AUTO provides a facility for ordering a free sample for testing their SP13 Connectors.
When you get complete confidence about the quality and working of these connectors, you can trustfully order any quantity!
INTE-AUTO delivers you a free sample of SP13 Connector within three working days.
In order to place a free sample order, you must contact with INTE-AUTO support team by visiting the Contact us tab on their website.
Figure 6 INTE-AUTO SP13 Connector’s Free Sample
The Industry’s Best SP13 Connector from INTE-AUTO
Waterproof connectors are important to many industries nowadays. This is because they allow safe connections for equipment where water and particles threaten their functional integrity.
INTE-AUTO’s SP13 Connector is rated IP68 for a totally safe connection in dirty or wet environments. They are submergible and airtight, making them key devices for scooters, signs, LED displays, lighting, land or sea vehicles, and public transport. It is also compact in its 13mm diameter PA66 nylon outer shell.
INTE-AUTO ensures the best quality with these SP13 Connectors through 100% product testing. You can be assured that each SP13 connector delivered to you has outstanding function and quality. We have the fastest lead times for any quantity of orders. We have thousands of parts in stock ready for shipping.
We also accept custom cable manufacturing and assembly. You can supply us with the cable or we can provide the right-sized cable for you based on your required diameter and specifications.
These custom and cost-effective solutions make INTE-AUTO the best partner for your success. Aside from the SP13 connector, we also have many other types of connectors suitable for your needs. We have medical connectors, coaxial connectors, D-Taps, hybrid connectors, and more. We have supplied these products to government, military, medical, industrial, automotive, communications, and commercial clients.
INTE-AUTO is known for precise push-pull self-latching connectors. We are a respected name in the metal, plastic, and waterproof connector sectors. Just like our many happy customers, you are always at an advantage when you do business with INTE-AUTO.
The above FAQ guide article is for the readers so that they can learn about INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors.
INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors are manufactured using the latest technology machines, which are operated by professing connector engineers.
All of their products are monitored at each manufacturing step to ensure their quality.
INTE-AUTO exports their SP13 Connectors all over the world and is utilized by different government sectors, military equipment, aviation industries, medical fields etc.
All of their products are entirely verified and tested before transportation to their customers and have RoHS and CE certifications.
All certifications can be verified on the INTE-AUTO website.
INTE-AUTO offers not only SP13 Connectors, but they also manufacture coaxial connectors, push pull connectors, circular connectors, hybrid connectors etc.
Thousands of INTE-AUTO SP13 Connectors are ready in stock!
So do not wait and be the first to place your order!
Our support team is waiting to respond to all your queries.