World-class Quality SP21 Connectors
The Top-performing IP68 SP21 Connector
INTE-AUTO solves the problem of protecting underwater connections with guaranteed water-tight SP21 connectors. These IP68-rated plastic connectors are ideal for any application ranging from tough industrial settings to practical home needs. This is because it comes at a very friendly price.
INTE-AUTO, a leader in connector technology, has made the SP21 connector easy to use and affordable. But it never compromises in features and quality. It offers strong current flow through its gold-plated brass contacts. It also has a durable PA66 nylon outer shell.
Order now and get the best only from INTE-AUTO.
Inline Cable SP21 Connector
If you need your cables tightly attached to your connector, order this IP68 inline cable SP21 Connector from INTE-AUTO. We assemble the cables ourselves so you are guaranteed strong and water-tight connections. You can use the SP21 Connector for power tools, outdoor lighting.
Male SP21 Connector
The SP21 Connector is available with 2 to 12 gold-plated brass contacts. It has a larger shell and higher current range than the SP13. All plugs come with dust caps on each end to protect the contacts. You can use the SP21 Connector for led display and industrial equipment.
Female SP21 Connector
This rear nut mount socket comes with its own dust cap for protection. If you need reverse specifications, you’ll be glad to know that this socket can come in either male or female contacts according to your design.
Weipu SP21 Connector
The SP21 connector can be a panel-mounted socket or receptacle. INTE-AUTO manufactures precise SP21 connectors that are fully compatible with any alternative SP brand with a 21mm hole panel cutout.
Get Your SP21 Connector Now
The Best SP21 Connector from INTE-AUTO
When a product is manufactured by INTE-AUTO, you are guaranteed the best quality. With IP68 rating and certification by RoHS and CE, our SP21 Connectors will never fail you. Each one passes quality testing so you will receive it in tip-top condition.
The SP series are all IP68 waterproof and rustproof connectors. The SP21 Connector has a larger shell than the SP13 and is capable of transmitting a higher voltage current.
The Polyamide or nylon outer shell (PA66) is a tough and fire-resistant material also capable of high electrical resistance. This trusted engineered plastic is also chemical-resistant and is a good barrier against liquids and particulates. It is a perfect substitute for metal as it is comparable in many aspects, but the PA66 is lightweight.
Cable sizes accepted by the SP21 range from 4 to 5.77 mm outer diameter for type I, and 7 to 12mm outer diameter for type II.
INTE-AUTO is capable of shipping products to any point in the world quickly. We are known for our fast lead times and durable products.
We accept orders of any size and will respond to your RFQs swiftly. Our professional technical team will make sure your specifications are followed to the letter. Take advantage of our free samples for your testing.
When you’re looking for the best connectors with the best value in the market, INTE-AUTO has them.
INTE-AUTO Waterproof Connectors
Weipu Connector with Male Contacts
This Weipu-compatible square flange panel receptacle has male contacts. It has 8 gold-plated nickel pins and comes with a dustcap. The WF16 is IP67 rated and is ideal for applications where watertight connections are critical.
Another member of the WF16 series round-panel receptacle has 2 to 9 female contacts and a zinc alloy housing. The WF16 series connectors have a 16mm diameter circular opening.
WF16 Compatible Weipu Connector
The WF16 series are high-end connectors mainly for the aviation industry. INTE-AUTO offer 2 to 9 pins plug with a metal clamping nut is also used in industrial, marine, and automotive applications.
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Most frequent questions and answers
INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors are the latest technology-based instruments that connect two devices and precisely complete the data and current transmission process.
The plug and socket are two of their major external components having a plastic outer shell.
The wires in the cable are directly soldered with the plug, and a socket is used to mount the device panel.
These contacts are made with brass material and then gold-plated for maximum protection.
SP21 Connectors are the largest SP series connectors such that they can engage a cable having a diameter range between 4.5 mm to 12 mm.
They use an excellent bayonet threaded coupling system in order to tightly mate and un-mate the plug and socket.
Once these connectors are mated, the connection can never break by accidental disconnects until you un-mate the plug and socket.
You can get multipole configurations for INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors, and they are also available in different sizes and pin connections.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors
INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors are made using the best quality manufactured components to complete your data and current transmission process in an efficient manner.
The details of these components are given below:
- Locking Nut
- Out shell
- Rubber Ring
- Out Shell
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO SP21 Connector’s Components
INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors can be easily applied to various applications due to the strong bayonet threaded coupling system in these connectors.
In order to learn the use process of INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors, you should follow the steps below:
- First of all, you must disassemble the plug, i.e., you should untighten the front and back locking nut and separate the central part of the plug.
- Now remove the locking nut from the plug contact’s part.
- Cut the cable using a razor and expose small inner wires.
- Now cut the small wires to expose the internal conductor.
- Pass the cable from the back locking nut and then from the plug’s central part.
- Solder the small wire’s conductors with the plug contacts.
- Now again, attach the front locking nut with the plug contact’s part.
- Then tighten the plug contact’s part and front locking nut with the plug’s central part.
- Tight the plug’s back locking nut by rotating it in the clockwise direction.
Now the plug is ready to be mated with the socket.
You should repeat the above steps in order to connect the socket with the cable or device.
- Now insert the plug contacts carefully into the socket holes until they cannot go further.
- At this stage, you should rotate the plug’s front locking nut in the clockwise direction in order to tighten the connection.
Now the connector is ready to transfer data and current.
INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors can be used in the numerous applications whose details are given below:
- You can use these connectors in the medical and surgical fields like dental equipment, ventilators, disposable devices, electrosurgical devices etc.
- SP21 Connectors can be used in test and measurement instruments like geospatial data systems, weather sensors, GPS, hardness testers etc.
- They can be used in the defense and military to transfer data and current like in military land and sea vehicles, aerospace, marine etc.
- They can be applied in aviation industries where high pressure and forces can easily threaten the cabling.
- You can use these connectors for all indoor and outdoor applications.
- For security purposes, you can give power to security CCTV cameras using these connectors.
- You can use these connectors to transfer data and current in different industrial machinery.
- All the LED display lights can get an electrical power connection using these connectors.
- Different connections in public transport can be made using SP21 Connectors.
- You can use these connectors for solar energy inverters.
- These connectors are also applied for commercial applications.
- The automation industry can also benefit from using these connectors to transfer current in different parts of automobiles.
Yes, it is necessary to use dust caps in INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors.
The sockets have designed caps in order to achieve waterproof and dust proof facility.
INTE-AUTO SP21 Connectors are already protected from dust particles and water using double silicone rings installed into them.
Dust caps are installed to give extra protection to the connectors when you are not using them.
The dust caps can protect the contacts so that the contacts can have a longer lifetime, they never affect the rate of data and current transmission
Figure 3 INTE-AUTO SP21 Connector’s Dust Cap