Precise Waterproof Connector with Push Pull Self-latching Systmer
Advanced Military-Grade IP68 Sealed Connectors
Rugged K Series Waterproof Connectors with Alignment Key
As one of the top-grade waterproof circular connector manufacturers in China, INTE-AUTO K series waterproof IP68 connector expressly designed for outdoor device.
The K series waterproof connectors conforms or exceed the IEC 60529 industry standards, complying IP tested reach IP68 and salt spray corrosion test up to 144 hours, testing endurance 6000 times according to standard IEC 60512-5 test 9a.
INTE-AUTO K series connectors are compatible or replacement with existing famous brand waterproof K series connectors.
Contact INTE-AUTO to get 100% IP68 connector solutions support on your application development.
Waterproof Connector Plug-K series
INT-TG* is a straight cable push pull plug with multi key (G), cable collet, and a nut with a cable strain relief fitting. It is available in 0K, 1K, 2K, and 3K sizes.
Cable Waterproof Connector-K series
INT-TG* is an IP68 male push pull plug with key(G), cable collet, from 2 to 32 pins, push pull self-latching.
IP68 Female Waterproof Connector
INT-DHG is a watertight type free cable socket, with a G key, cable collet, IP68 degree, 2 to 32 core, fast shipping.
Cable Mount Waterproof Connector
INT-DHG is a cable mount receptacle, watertight IP68 degree, and variant nut for cable bend relief fitting.
Female Waterproof Connector Receptacle
INT-ZE* is a female cylindrical multi-contact waterproof receptacle connector, key (G) for blind mating.
IP68 Panel Mount Waterproof Connectors
INT-ZG* is a waterproof female push pull fixed socket, nut fixing, key(G, A, B…), PPS insulator with PCB contacts
Female Waterproof Connector with Elbow Contacts
INT-ZEG(CLV) is a female back panel mount receptacle, right angle PCB contacts, keying system for alignment.
Coaxial Waterproof Connector
You will find a coaxial waterproof connector from INTE-AUTO, unipole contacts, front panel mounting, IP68 degree.
Female Circular Waterproof Connectors
INT-ZG* is a front panel mounted fixed receptacle, with Key (G, A, B…), soldering contacts available.
Get Your Waterproof Connector Now
Looking for a Waterproof Connector Solution?
INTE-AUTO’s K series waterproof connectors provide perfect performance. They have a rugged, reliable, sealed, lightweight, and compact connection system.
The high quality of the K Series waterproof products is a result of 10 years of continuous research and manufacturing experience. These connectors are available in 4 sizes and 1 to 32 multi-pins. We have over 600 standard circular waterproof varieties for different applications.
K series waterproof connectors are IP68-rated, allowing your devices to submerge deeper in water and for longer periods of time. They are trusted by top-grade military, medical, testing, automotive, and instrumentation customers worldwide.
Contact the INTE-AUTO team and send your detailed waterproof connector requirements now!
Miniature Waterproof Connectors
T Series Miniature Waterproof Connector
INT-AUTO T series is a smaller diameter waterproof connectors, male type, push pull locking connection, cable collet.
T Series Waterproof Connector Plug
The T Series waterproof connector is IP68 rated and is an ideal connector for outdoor applications. It has a cable collet and nut for cable bend relief fitting.
IP68 Female Waterproof Connector
INT-MEG is a minimum size waterproof connector receptacle, same original push pull connection system, 2 to 16 pins.
T Series Elbow Waterproof Connector
Manufacturing and Technical Details
K Series Waterproof Connectors FAQ
In this modern age of technology, an extensive amount of data, power, or signals needs to be transferred from one place to another in many applications, so you must need a connection solution of the wires that can efficiently transfer your data without any distortion or any loss in minimum time.
The K Series Waterproof connectors will be very beneficial for serving in these types of applications.
This FAQ guide will provide you all the necessary information related to K Series Waterproof connectors.
The K Series Push Pull Waterproof connectors are heavy-duty and outdoor-rated electrical connectors that are able to provide you a very strong push pull connection between male plug and female receptacle.
K Series Push Pull Waterproof connectors consist of a male plug and female receptacle connected together with a powerful self-latching system that can be released only by making a small force on the outer release sleeve backward.
You can easily solder the end of one wire with the male plug’s insulator and the end of the other wire with the female receptacle.
After that, they can be connected by a simple push of the plug contacts into the receptacle.
This strong and efficient connection prevents every accidental disconnect.
Figure 1 K Series Push Pull Waterproof connector
Every K Series Waterproof connector manufacturer has its own terms and conditions for testing samples for their customers.
You have to search on the web for different K Series Push Pull Waterproof connector manufacturers that can provide you a free testing sample of their products.
However, you can contact the Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD in China that can provide you a free sample of K Series Push Pull Waterproof connectors.
You can get a sample of the connector within one to three days when INTE-AUTO has received your sample request.
Figure 2 K Series Push Pull Waterproof connector sample
The K Series Waterproof connectors are very easy to operate. You must follow the steps below:
- First of all, the wire should be solder with the insulator’s contacts of the plug.
- The split insert carrier, along with the insulator, is then inserted into the plug’s outer shell.
- The female socket / receptacle should then be mounted on the panel of the device either through PCB contacts or by soldering. The choice depends on the design of your device.
- As a customized solution, you can also utilize crimp connections.
- Now you have to insert the male plug inside the female socket / receptacle.
- K Series Waterproof connectors have a very strong and powerful self-latching system to lock the connection between receptacle and plug.
- When you insert the plug into the receptacle, the sleeve latching system inside the plug retracts.
- The arrow type end of the latches slides inside the surface of the receptacle smoothly as far as it reaches an area that has the same shape as that of the latches end.
- At this stage, you have closed the circuit, i.e., your data, current, or signals are now starts transferring between the plug wire and the receptacle panel.
- When the plug and receptacle are mated, they cannot be unmated because of the self-latching system designed in them.
So for removing the locked connection, you should softly push back the K Series Waterproof connector’s outer release shell.
When you push back the outer release shell, the latches in the plug retract, and the arrow type end of the latches removes from the receptacle.
That allows you to easily disconnect the plug and receptacle.
When K Series Waterproof connectors are mated, a strong bond / connection exists due to a self-latching system designed between plug and receptacle.
The connection never breaks by stretching the cable from both sides or pulling any other connector component.
This strong connection can only release / unmated if you push the outer release shell of the plug backward.
By pushing the outer release shell backward, the latches in the plug retract, and its arrow type end removes from the receptacle, allowing you to disconnect the plug and receptacle easily.
Figure 3 K Series Waterproof Connector’s Latches
The K Series Waterproof connectors are made up of metal like brass that can have very high mating capabilities.
You will get around 5000 mating cycles to 6000 mating cycles per piece.
Figure 4 K Series Waterproof Connectors Mating Capacity
A connection between the K Series Waterproof connector’s plug and receptacle can be secured by designing a keying system on them.
The keying system has different codes, i.e., G, A, B, C, D, E, F, and L.
They may contain one protrude (keying code) or two protrude (keying codes) on the connector’s outer shell that can be used for blind connection with the receptacle.
The angle of the protrudes (keying code) from the center of the plug represents the spacing between them.
The code G has key=1, and angle zero that means that the plug contains one protrude, and all other codes have two keys with different angles / spacing between them.
So, blind mating in K Series Waterproof connectors means that its plug and receptacle are designed with self-aligning features that provide you correct mating on their own.
They are beneficial in situations where you will not be able to view the receptacle from the eye or cannot align the plug for connecting it with the receptacle.
Figure 5 K Series Waterproof Connector Keying System
The K Series Waterproof connectors can be used in the applications where you need to transfer data, signals, or current so for different applications, Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD have designed different type of male plug and receptacles.
They have designed two types of male plug named:
- INT-TGG: Waterproof cable mount straight plug, Key (G) or Keys (A…L), cable collet.
- INT-TGG(Z): Waterproof cable mount straight plug, Key (G) or Keys (A…L), cable collet, and nut for fitting a bend relief.
They have designed five types of female receptacle named:
- INT-ZGG: Panel mount fixed receptacle, nut fixing, Key (G) or keys (A…L), solder or PCB printed type.
- INT-ZEG: Panel mount fixed receptacle, nut fixing, Key (G) or keys (A…L), solder or PCB printed type (back panel mounting).
- INT-ZEG(Elbow): Panel mount fixed receptacle, nut fixing, Key (G) or keys (A…L), elbow 90° contact for the printed circuit (back panel mounting).
- INT-DHG: Free cable mount receptacle, Key (G) or Keys (A…L), cable collet.
- INT-DHG(Z): Free cable mount receptacle, Key (G) or Keys (A…L), cable collet, and nut for fitting a bend relief.
Figure 6 K Series Waterproof Connector Male Plug and Receptacle Types
The T Series Waterproof connectors are comparatively small in size than the K Series Waterproof connectors. Still, both give a protection index of IP68 as per IEC 60529 standard in the mated condition.
The T Series Waterproof connectors can be available in sizes M9, M12, and M15, whereas the K Series Waterproof connectors can be available in sizes M14, M16, M20, and M24.
The K Series Waterproof connectors have multipole types of 2 to 64 contacts, whereas T Series Waterproof connectors have multipole types of 2 to 32 contacts.
The K Series Waterproof connectors are best for the cable whose diameter ranges from 3.0 mm to 12 mm. In contrast, T Series Waterproof connectors can be used for cables whose diameter ranges from 2 mm to 10.5 mm.
The T Series Waterproof connectors plug’s and socket’s size is compatible with the B Series plug’s and receptacle’s size, and they also have the same size of mounting hole as that of the B Series sockets.
So, if you have already made a hole in the device board to fit the B Series socket but need a waterproof connector solution, then T Series Waterproof connectors can be used for the same mounting hole instead of B Series connectors.
Figure 7 Difference between K and T Series Waterproof Connector
The K Series Waterproof connectors designed by Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD consist of two types of male plugs and five types of female receptacles.
Their dimensions are given below:
|INT-TGG||0K||11 mm||34 mm||23 mm||7 mm|
|INT-TGG||1K||13 mm||42 mm||28 mm||9 mm|
|INT-TGG||2K||16 mm||52 mm||36 mm||12 mm|
|INT-TGG||3K||19 mm||60 mm||40 mm||15 mm|
|INT-TGG(Z)||0K||11 mm||34 mm||23 mm||7 mm|
|INT-TGG(Z)||1K||13 mm||42 mm||28 mm||9 mm|
|INT-TGG(Z)||2K||16 mm||52 mm||36 mm||12 mm|
|INT-TGG(Z)||3K||19 mm||60 mm||40 mm||15 mm|
|INT-ZGG||0K||18||19.2||M14 * 1.0||6||21.7||4.0||20.0||12.5||17|
|INT-ZGG||1K||20||21.5||M16 * 1.0||9||27.0||4.5||25.1||14.5||19|
|INT-ZGG||2K||25||27.0||M20 * 1.0||9||30.7||5.0||28.6||18.5||24|
|INT-ZGG||3K||31||34.0||M24 * 1.0||11||36.2||6.0||33.6||22.2||30|
|INT-ZEG||0K||18||18||M14 * 1.0||3.4||3.5||20.1||12.5||7.0|
|INT-ZEG||1K||20||20||M16 * 1.0||6.2||3.5||25.1||14.5||10.0|
|INT-ZEG||2K||25||25||M20 * 1.0||5.0||3.5||28.6||18.5||10.0|
|INT-ZEG||3K||30||31||M24 * 1.0||7.5||4.5||33.6||22.5||12.0|
Model: INT-ZEG (Elbow)
|INT-ZEG (Elbow)||0K||18||18||M14 * 1.0||3.4||3.5||20.1||12.5||7.0|
|INT-ZEG (Elbow)||1K||20||20||M16 * 1.0||6.2||3.5||25.1||14.5||10.0|
|INT-ZEG (Elbow)||2K||25||25||M20 * 1.0||5.0||3.5||28.6||18.5||10.0|
|INT-ZEG (Elbow)||3K||30||31||M24 * 1.0||7.5||4.5||33.6||22.5||12.0|
|INT-DHG||0K||13.0 mm||34.0 mm||7.0 mm|
|INT-DHG||1K||15.0 mm||45.0 mm||9.0 mm|
|INT-DHG||2K||19.0 mm||54.0 mm||12.0 mm|
|INT-DHG||3K||23.0 mm||64.0 mm||15.0 mm|
Model: INT-DHG (Z)
|INT-DHG (Z)||0K||13.0 mm||34.0 mm||8.0 mm|
|INT-DHG (Z)||1K||15.0 mm||45.0 mm||9.0 mm|
|INT-DHG (Z)||2K||19.0 mm||54.0 mm||12.0 mm|
|INT-DHG (Z)||3K||23.0 mm||65.0 mm||15.0 mm|
According to your equipment design, the INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors are available in four different sizes 0K series or M14, 1K series or M16, 2K series or M20, 3K series or M24 in different pin ranges as under:
- 0K Series: Available in 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 9 pins
- 1K Series: Available in 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 pins
- 2K Series: Available in 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 19 / 26 pins
- 3K Series: Available in 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 /18 /20 /24 /26 /30 pins
Yes, the K Series Waterproof connectors are very safe for indoor and outdoor applications with a strong self-latching system designed into them.
The INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors are manufactured with high-quality metal “brass” and have IP66 to IP68 ratings under IEC 60529 industry standards that allow you to perform activities deeper in the water for long periods.
They have also passed over 144 hours of salt spray corrosion tests and can provide you around 6000 mating cycles per piece under IEC 60512-5 test 9a standards.
The K Series Waterproof connectors provide you the following advantages:
- They can be used to transfer data in the machines that need to work deeper in the water.
- Data, signals, or current can be efficiently transferred with the help of K Series Waterproof connectors.
- They can provide you thousands of mating cycles.
- You can decrease the ratio of accidental disconnects with a self-latching system designed in the K Series Waterproof connectors.
- You can easily assemble and disassemble the K Series Waterproof connectors.
- K Series Waterproof connectors can be easily latched and unlatched in a short time.
- K Series Waterproof connectors are able to provide you a tight and powerful connection between plug and receptacle.
- K Series Waterproof connectors can be used in countless applications such as research industries, surgery and medical fields, communication systems, machinery, robotic industries, information systems, defense, and military, etc.
- It is an economical and time-saving solution for strong connections.
- The K Series Waterproof connectors can be blindly mated due to the multiple keying system designed onto them.
The following steps can assemble the K Series Waterproof connectors:
- First, you have to cut the cable at a certain length.
- Pass the cable from the bend relief, collet nut, and then collet.
- If you are dealing with a shield cable, you need to fold back the shield towards the edge of the collet.
- Start stripping the individual wires by cutting the remaining filler.
- Now solder each individual wire with the insulator contacts one by one.
- After completing the soldering of each wire, you need to cover the insulator with a split insert carrier.
- Now gently slide the insulator into the outer shell of the plug and make sure that the inner parts goes correctly into the keyway.
- The internal components of the plug’s outer shell should not rotate.
- Close it with the collet and then screw the collet nut with the help of spanner tools.
- At last, you should slide the collet nut with the bend relief.
The K Series Waterproof connectors can be disassembled by the following steps:
- Release collet nut from the bend relief.
- Unscrew the collet nut and remove it from the back of the collet.
- Gently release the collet, split insert carrier, and insulator from the plug’s outer shell.
- Remove the split insert carrier from the insulator.
- Unsolder each wire from the insulator contacts.
The K Series Waterproof connectors have the following components:
- Strain relief / Bend relief
- Collet nut.
- Earthing cone
- Split insert carrier
- Outer shell
Figure 8 K Series Waterproof Connector Components
The K Series Waterproof connector’s straight plug has the following components:
- Outer shell
- Male contact
- Latch sleeve
- Inner shell
- Split insert carrier
- Earthing cone
- Collet nut
- Retaining ring
Figure 9 K Series Waterproof Connector Plug Components
The K Series Waterproof connector’s fixed receptacles have the following components:
- Outer shell
- Hexagonal nut
- Retaining ring
- Earthing crown
- Female contact
Figure 10 K Series Waterproof Connector Receptacle Components
The K Series Waterproof connectors can be used in the applications where you need to transfer data, signals, or current so for different applications, Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD has designed different collet sizes whose details are as under:
Cable Clamp Set
Cable Collet Diameter
Cable Diameter Range
Figure 11 K Series Waterproof Connector Collet Size
The key sizes refer to the space between keys (protrude parts) of the K Series Waterproof connectors that are measured in angles from the center of the plug or receptacle. Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD has designed the following key sizes for different applications:
Figure 12 K Series Waterproof Connector Receptacle Front View
The K Series Waterproof connectors have the following applications:
- Defense and Military: In the military and defense services, the soldiers require a very tight and secure connectivity solution for their devices so that they will be able to perform fast in every harsh situation. The K Series Waterproof connectors by INTE-AUTO can able to provide you fast and secure connections in the applications such as land vehicles, multi-purpose target locators, military radio, battle management notebook computers, marine, land vehicles, and airborne devices.
- Medical and Surgical: The K Series Waterproof connectors provided by INTE-AUTO are able to perform well in wet and critical situations, so they are best for medical and surgical applications such as electrosurgical devices, disposable devices, pacemakers, dental equipment, ventilators, and baby weighing machines.
- Public Sector: You can use the K Series Waterproof connectors provided by INTE-AUTO for public applications such as communication systems, traffic signals, rescue operations, fire departments, trains, police departments, subways, and sensors.
- Test and Measurements: You can also use the K Series Waterproof connectors provided by INTE-AUTO in the machines that are used for testing and measurements purposes such as high voltage experiments, geospatial data systems, weather sensors, GPS, and hardness tester.
- Data and Communications: The K Series Waterproof connectors can perform well for transferring the data through indoor and outdoor antennas and also in the network applications such as remote controls, space vehicles, noise reduction communication equipment, cat5, and poilet binaural headset.
- Research Industry: The machines used for research purposes require a strong connection to get 100% accurate and precise results. The INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors can also provide you precise results in the research applications such as atomic research, robotic research, physics research, and in laboratories.
- Broadcast and Audio / Video: In order to get a clear picture and audio from many audio / video devices such as microphones, HDTV, digital audio, indoor and outdoor lighting, and media converter, you can use the INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors.
- Motor Sports: The INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors are able to resist strong vibrations and shock that makes them perfect for motor sports in many races. You can use them in cars, trucks, engine compartments, crash dummies, and emergency vehicles.
- Machinery: The cost-effective and reliable INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors can provide you tight connections for many machines such as forklift trucks, sound analyzers, aerospace temperature sensors, converter splitters, heavy-duty machines, hydraulic types of equipment, and machine control systems.
Figure 13 K Series Waterproof Connector Applications
Yes, the K Series Waterproof connectors can provide efficient results for outdoor applications due to IP66 to IP68 ratings.
They can resist humidity, high temperature, salt spray, shock, and vibrations.
An electrical breakdown will happen if the humidity rate increases from 80% due to the absorption of water vapors on the insulator’s surface, but INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors can resist humidity up to 95% at 60°C temperature.
They can work on a temperature range from -40°C to +250°C and have passed over 144 hours of salt spray corrosion test that proves that it is best for moisture and salt-rich environments.
The INTE-AUTO K Series Waterproof connectors can resist vibrations from 10Hz to 2000Hz under IEC 60512-4 test 6d and shock up to 100 g (6ms) under IEC 60512-4 test 6c that proves that it is the best solution for road and railway transportation services.
Figure 14 K Series Waterproof Connector Outdoor Usage
IP standard for “Ingress Protection.”
IP ratings are a universally accepted method to show how much a product/item can block dust and liquid.
In the numerical digits of “IP68”, the first digit shows the resistance of the product against dust and solids, whereas the second digit shows resistance against liquids.
So the IP68 ratings in K Series Waterproof connectors mean that they can provide you complete protection against dust/contacts and are completely waterproof.
Figure 15 K Series Waterproof Connector IP Ratings
There are many K Series Waterproof connector manufacturers worldwide, but you have to search for a manufacturer who uses the best quality material for the production of their products.
Specifically, the Chinese connector market is considered to be the reliable K Series Waterproof connector manufacturers.
Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD in China can provide you the best quality K Series Waterproof connectors.
They use gold-plated contacts to avoid oxidation and corrosion and brass or bronze for housing the waterproof connectors.
Yes, the Chinese connector market is a safe place to import K Series Waterproof connectors.
They always use the best quality material to increase the sale of their products, and the cost is always minimum.
They have a minimum delivery time of three to twelve days, depending on the quantity of the product you have ordered.
You have to follow the steps below to import K Series Waterproof connectors from China:
- Search for the best K Series Waterproof connector manufacturer in China by searching different manufacturer’s websites on the internet.
- Now visit the website of the selected K Series Waterproof connector manufacturer and get the details of the product you need.
- Go to the contact area on the manufacturer’s website and then ask them to provide you complete import details of your desired product to your country.
- Go to the customs office of your country to get complete information about their rules and regulations for importing your product in your country.
- Now finalize your product’s deal by interacting with your connector’s manufacturer.
- Clear all payments to the manufacturer and place your order.
You will soon get your K Series Waterproof connector order at your doorstep.
Figure 16 Import K Series Waterproof Connector from China
Each K Series Waterproof connector manufacturer provide his own MOQ requirements for their customers.
Specifically, the Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD in China allows flexible MOQ requirements to their customers, which means that you can order any quantity of waterproof connectors.
Shenzhen INTE-AUTO Technology Co., LTD in China can provide you the best quality K Series Waterproof connectors with minimum delivery time.
Their lead time is one to three working days, excluding the shipping time.
- You will receive your order within three to seven working days for an order under 200 pieces.
- You will receive your order within seven to ten working days for an order under 500 pieces.
- You will receive your order within twelve to eighteen working days for an order under 1000 pieces.
Figure 17 K Series Waterproof Connector Delivery Time