Circular Connectors Cross Reference
With the Push-Pull Self-locking Technology from INTE-AUTO
Circular Connectors Cross Reference Solutions
INTE-AUTO has a huge catalog of the best circular connectors. Among these products are connectors compatible with the latest products in the market today.
We give you the best alternative of high-quality circular connectors cross reference solutions at very affordable prices. They are made out of durable materials for guaranteed long life and toughness. They are engineered accurately for a precise fit with your existing parts.
We guarantee quick mating with the push pull self-latching system and strong, continuous signal.
Find the best value circular connectors cross reference solutions, only at INTE-AUTO.
Circular Connector Cross Reference PHG 0B 1B 2B 3B
The INT-DHG 0B is a circular connector cross reference with a G key, cable collet, and a nut for fitting a bend relief. This connector is commonly used in medical, audio/visual, testing and measurement, and communications equipment.
Circular Connector Cross Reference FNG
Another circular connector cross reference that can fit a bend relief is the INT-FNG.0B. It offers flawless signal transmission and the reliability of the push pull self-locking system. It has an IP50 rating.
Circular Connector Cross Reference FGG Plug
The INT-TGG is a circular connector cross reference from the B Series has the capacity to have up to 32 pins plus bend relief. It provides clear signal transmission and security with its multiple keying options. Cables can range from 3.0 to 11.0mm.
Circular Connector Cross Reference FGG
This INT-TGG straight plug from the B Series has a black chrome outer shell finish. It has many uses such as for medical equipment, laboratory instrumentation, measurement devices, and industrial controls.
Circular Connector Cross Reference FEG IP54 Plug
The FEG-compatible IP54-rated circular connector cross reference has the ability to be used for rainy conditions. Even in a wet environment, this circular connector gives the highest performance even after 5000 mating cycles. It is preferred in industries with high standards.
Circular Connector Cross Reference ECG
This female insert from the B Series ECG socket is available in 00B, 0B, 1B, 2B, and 3B sizes. The INT-ZGG can also be ordered in a 90° elbow configuration. But whether straight or elbow, all our push pull circular connectors cross reference have 360° shielding.
Circular Connector Cross Reference FAG 0B 1B 2B
This non-latching short plug from the B Series is a FAG-compatible circular connector cross reference. This high-density connector is a non-latching male circular connector cross reference with low voltage contacts.
Circular Connector Cross Reference ENG 0B 1B
Another panel mount circular connector cross reference is this ENG-compatible receptacle. The INT-ZNG is equipped with a grounding tab and a nut. It can either be front- or back-panel mounted on your equipment.
Circular Connector Cross Reference EHG 0B
Choose your keying system with any of our circular connectors cross reference. This prevents cross-mating even with similar-looking connectors. This EHG-compatible connector can be equipped with any keying system aside from the standard G.
Circular Connector Cross Reference EGG 0B 1B 2B 3B
The INT-ZGG has a G key for precise alignment. It is a multipole-type circular connector cross reference receptacle with a choice of 2 to 32 contacts. Variants include straight solder, PCB, and PCB 90° elbow.
Circular Connector Cross Reference EGG 0B 1B 2B 3B
Our circular connectors cross reference like this EGG-compatible receptacle are equipped with shock and vibration resistance and anti-corrosion technology. This EGG oB-compatible receptacle primarily transfers data and power.
Circular Connector Cross Reference EEG Receptacle
This EEG-compatible receptacle is the INT-ZCG female circular connector cross reference. It is a back panel mount type with solder contacts. It can accommodate 2 to 32 pins and has 2 screw nuts.
Get Your Circular Connectors Now
INTE-AUTO is a Leader in Circular Connector Technology
You can always find the standard circular connector cross reference solution at INTE-AUTO. That’s because we have the capability of designing and manufacturing all the latest models of circular connectors in the market.
Our production plant in Shenzhen, China has many sets of CNC machines and molds to create any design you wish. We have veteran engineers in the circular connector industry. Plus, we have a great management system that ensures all production technicians are highly skilled and responsible.
We uphold CE and RoHS standards for all our products. And we are very proud of what we have accomplished as a company for the past 10 years.
Our service engineers are happy to help you browse through our catalog for the specific products you need.
More Circular Connector Cross Reference Solution
Circular Connector Cross Reference SS DBP102
The SS-compatible short plug and DBP cross reference receptacle is a pair of overmolded multi-pin circular connectors with low voltage contacts. INTE-AUTO can supply 102, 1031, 103, 104 series.
Circular Connector Cross Reference Fisher S and D
The 102, 103, 104, 105-size circular connector cross reference pair has a half-shell G key. The INT-S and D can be ordered in 2 colors: pearl chrome or black chrome. It is commonly used for military equipment.
Circular Connector Cross Reference HR10A Series
The INT-HR10A Series are miniature industrial circular connectors cross reference. They are compact and have a high-density design for easy handling and mating. They are available in 4 to 12 pins.
Circular Connector Cross Reference HR10A-7P-6S
Aside from the reliable push pull locking mechanism, the HR10 Series circular connectors have an IP50 rating. Smart design and space saving.
Circular Connector Cross Reference HR10
The circular connectors cross reference are compatible with the HR10A-7P-6S and HR10A-7R-6J. In the HR10 Series, they can perform perfectly even in extreme temperatures of -25°C (13°F) to 85°C (185°F). They have a screw or bulkhead panel mounting style and a 2A current rating.
Circular Connector Cross Reference HR10-10A-12P HR10-10A-12S
HR10 circular connectors cross reference from INTE-AUTO are simple but highly dependable, especially for high-density applications. They are 12-pin electrical miniature circular connectors for industrial use.
Circular Connector Cross Reference Fisher 102 series
These Fisher-compatible Core 102 Series circular connectors cross reference provide stable and reliable connections despite their miniature size. The male and female pair can be ordered with your choice of 2 to 9 pins.
Circular Connector SS DEE102 103 104
Our F Series also includes the INT-SS short plug and DEE panel-mount connectors. These circular connectors cross reference can be equipped with a G or A half-shell keying system. They are available in 0F, 1F, or 2F sizes.
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Circular Connectors Cross Reference- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
There are different manufacturing companies of circular connectors worldwide that sell their connectors at high prices.
If you want to buy the same part number connectors manufactured by those companies at a reasonable price, INTE-AUTO can provide you with a cross reference solution.
INTE-AUTO Circular Connectors can fulfil all your requirements and are compatible with the circular connectors in the market today!
To learn about these connectors, you should read the FAQ guide below:
In connectors, the term “Cross Reference” is specifically used for those two connectors which are manufactured by different companies but can do the same work.
So, Cross Reference in INTE-AUTO Circular Connectors means that the part number of INTE-AUTO and other brands’ Circular Connectors are compatible with each other.
The male plug of any brand can easily be mated with the INTE-AUTO female socket.
INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors consist of a plug that can be inserted into a receptacle.
They are available in both plastic and metal materials.
Using these connectors, you can easily and quickly transfer current, signals, water, air, data, power, or pneumatic media from one place to another.
These connectors have a strong self-latching mechanism for quick locking and unlocking.
There are many circular connector manufacturers worldwide.
INTE-AUTO has Cross Reference Circular Connectors, which are always compatible with the latest market products and other circular connectors’ part numbers.
If you have a B, K, S, P or F series female push pull socket on your device, you can easily get a mating male plug from the INTE-AUTO product range.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors
The INTE-AUTO B, K, S, P and F Series Circular Connectors follow a very simple procedure in order to lock and unlock, which are described below:
- First, you have to align the keying of both the connector’s plug and receptacle.
- The locking works on a strong self-latching mechanism.
- You should now insert the connector’s plug into the female receptacle with a slight push.
- Doing this will allow the half-arrow head shape latches into the plug to retract towards the inner side of the plug’s housing.
- The inside of the connector’s receptacle consists of space similar to the half-arrow head shape latches of the plug.
- This space is used to hold the plug latches for a strong connection.
- When the plug contacts reach that space inside the receptacle, the latches arrow heads quickly fit inside the receptacle and lock the plug.
- In order to unlock your connector, you need a slight backward push on the outer shell of the connector’s plug.
- Doing this will allow the locked half-arrow head shape latches inside the receptacle to retract towards the inner side of the plug’s housing.
- Now slowly remove the plug and release the outer shell of the connector’s plug.
- The connector is then completely unlocked.
Figure 2 Cross Reference Circular Connector’s Connection Procedure
INTE-AUTO has a vast collection of Circular Connectors that you can use as a cross reference solution for other brands’ circular connectors.
In order to get a Cross Reference Circular Connector from INTE-AUTO, you have to send your connector requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact them on WhatsApp or WeChat at +8613420981319
If INTE-AUTO has already manufactured a connector that fulfills your connector requirements, they can deliver them to your address.
In case you do not find the design you need, INTE-AUTO engineers are always ready to build your custom circular connectors using the latest CNC machines and molds.
Your order will be delivered to your address within five to fifteen working days.
Figure 3 Get Cross Reference Circular Connectors from INTE-AUTO
INTE-AUTO also uses the best quality raw material to manufacture Connectors so that they can long last for many years.
Their products always follow the international standards of quality.
INTE-AUTO has veteran engineers that use the latest technology CNC machines to manufacture Connectors.
Plus, all of their products have a 5-star review given by their customers worldwide.
Each INTE-AUTO product has passed the CE and RoHS standards, whose certificates can be found on the INTE-AUTO website.
Figure 4 Best Quality INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors
INTE-AUTO can provide you with the following benefits:
- The usage of the best quality manufacturing material increases the connector’s life, i.e., the mating cycles can reach up to 1000 cycles for plastic connectors whereas 5000 cycles for metal connectors.
- These connectors are always compatible with the original brand’s circular connectors, which means that if you have a female socket of some brand on your device, then you can easily mate INTE-AUTO Circular Connector’s plug with it.
- Due to having a vast collection of INTE-AUTO Circular Connectors, you can always find an alternate solution to other brand connectors’ part numbers.
- INTE-AUTO also offers bend relief manufactured using Silicone and Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) material to fulfill your requirements.
- Always 100% tested before exporting to the customers.
- These connectors are an affordable cross reference solution to other brands’ circular connectors.
- Design original push pull self-locking and unlocking mechanism.
- You can blindly mate these connectors because of the excellent keying system on both the connector’s plug and receptacle.
- The INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors with B, S, F, and P Series can give you IP50 ratings, whereas K Series and T Series give you IP68 ratings.
- Available in various sizes and pin connections to fulfill your needs.
- They are lightweight and compact.
- These connectors have the ability to avoid external interferences due to 360° EMC Shielding.
The INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors mating capacity is similar to the mating capacity of the original brand’s circular connectors.
The gold-plated contacts of these connectors can be mated thousands of times.
Usually, the INTE-AUTO Metal Circular Connectors can be mated up to 5000 times.
It means that if you are mating these connectors 5000th time, you can get the same performance as it is mated for the first time.
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connector’s Mating Capacity
Before exporting the INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors to the customers, they are subjected to different tests.
One of these tests is the salt spray test that measures their connectors’ rust and corrosion resistance capabilities.
With the help of this test, INTE-AUTO discovers that these connectors resist rust and corrosion for more than 96 hours of continuous salt spray test.
Figure 6 Salt Spray Corrosion Test For Cross Reference Circular Connectors
INTE-AUTO connectors can perform in difficult situations and harsh environments.
You can get an ingress protection rating of 50 in the INTE-AUTO B, S, F, and P Series Cross Reference Circular Connectors.
For INTE-AUTO K Series connectors, you will get IP68 ratings when the plug and receptacle are mated.
If the K Series connectors are not mated, you can fit a dust cap to cover the plug and receptacle to reach IP68 degrees.
Figure 7 IP Ratings
These connectors have the following applications:
- The B Series circular connector is a cross reference to 0B, 1B, 2B, and 3B Series that is applicable in audio/visual equipment, medical equipment, communications, test and measuring instruments.
- The F Series is applicable in laboratory instruments, measurement instruments, medical equipment and industrial controls.
- The T and K Series cross reference circular connectors provide IP68 ratings and can be applied in rainy conditions. They are even preferred in industries that have high standards.
- These connectors can easily and quickly transfer current, data, signals, air, water, and pneumatic media from one place to another.
- They are applicable in machinery like the automotive industry, machine control systems or aerospace temperature sensors.
- They can be applied in the robotics industry, where you can easily and quickly transfer data, current or signals inside a robot.
- You can apply these connectors for communication purposes like indoor and outdoor antennas, satellites, space vehicles, remote controls etc.
If you are using more than one connector with the same size and color at the same place, then there are many chances that you will connect the plug with the wrong receptacle.
A keying system or keying code has been designed on the INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors to prevent such situations.
The different keying codes are G, A, B, C, D, E, F, and L.
A connector with the same size and color can be ordered with any of the above-mentioned key codes
So, a plug with key code G can only be mated with a receptacle having key code G, and a plug with key code A can only be connected with a receptacle with key code A.
Figure 8 Connector’s Keying System
Sometimes you are in a situation where you are not able to see the receptacle from your eye or align the plug for mating it with the receptacle.
To blindly mate the INTE-AUTO connectors in such situations, INTE-AUTO has made protrudes (Keying System) on their connectors.
These protrude has given code names such as code G, A, B, C, D, E, F, or code L.
Key code G means there is only one protrude on the connector that makes an angle of 0 degrees from the connector’s center and should be aligned before mating.
The other key codes A, B, C, D, E, F, or code L means the connector has two protrudes having different spaces between them according to their codes.
The space between them is measured from the center of the connector by angle, i.e., key code A means the two protrudes make an angle of 30 degrees from the connector’s center.
In the same way, the remaining key codes make an angle of 45/40/60/75/80/155/175 degrees, etc.
The technical specifications of INTE-AUTO Metal Connectors are given below:
- These connectors can endure more than 5000 mating cycles under IEC 60512-5 test 9a standard.
- They can resist humidity up to 95% at 60-degree Celsius temperature.
- They are able to work in a temperature range from -40°C to +250°C
- These connectors can resist vibrations up to 10Hz to 2000Hz at 15g under IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard.
- They can resist shocks up to 100g or 6ms under IEC 60512-4 test 6c standard.
- They can withstand salt spray corrosion test for more than 96 hours under IEC 60512-6 test 11f standard.
- Ingress Protection Ratings:
- B Series Metal Connectors: Available in IP50 ratings under IEC 60529 standard.
- K Series Metal Connectors: Available in IP68 ratings under IEC 60529 standard.
- S Series Metal Connectors: Available in IP50 ratings under IEC 60529 standard.
- F Series Metal Connectors: Available in IP50 and IP68 ratings under IEC 60529 standard.
- Shielding Efficiency:
- B Series Metal Connectors: More than 75dB at 10MHz and 40dB at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard.
- K Series Metal Connectors: More than 95dB at 10MHz and 80dB at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard.
- S Series Metal Connectors: More than 75dB at 10MHz and 80dB at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard.
- F Series Metal Connectors: More than 75dB at 10MHz and 40dB at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard.
Sometimes the electromagnetic interface (EMI) or radio frequency interface (RFI) create hurdles for the data, current or signals to transfer from one place to another.
INTE-AUTO has 360° shielded its Cross Reference Circular Connectors to avoid these external interferences.
The 360° screening of these connectors also avoids crosstalk between different cables working near each other.
Figure 10 EMC Shielding Connector
The INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors are manufactured with the help of excellent quality material for long-lasting results.
They always think of the best possible solution for their customers so that they can get excellent service at the cheapest rates.
INTE-AUTO uses the same material to manufacture their Cross-Reference Circular Connectors as they are manufactured by original brands.
The connector’s insulator is the only component in INTE-AUTO Cross Reference Circular Connectors, manufactured using Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) material.
PPS material has excellent chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance and electrical resistance properties.
The original brands manufacture their connector’s insulator using Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) materials.
The contacts are gold-plated to provide maximum mating cycles.
Yes, INTE-AUTO always provides customized solutions to assist their customers.
INTE-AUTO originally had a massive collection of circular connectors where you can always find a cross reference solution for the original brand’s circular connectors.
Still, if you do not find the connector according to your needs, you can simply send a sample to INTE-AUTO or provide details by contacting their support team.
INTE-AUTO then customizes the connector according to your requirements with the help of professional veteran engineers and the latest technology CNC machines at reasonable rates.
After complete satisfaction with the product, your connector order will then deliver to your address in a short lead time.
Figure 11 Customized Cross Reference Circular Connectors
Build Your Customized Circular Connectors at INTE-AUTO
We understand that technology never stops advancing. That’s why we are ready for it.
Circular connector cross reference solution is easy with us. All our circular connectors give you various choices to fit your needs, including the keying system and the number of pins, angle, and even finish and color.
If you can’t find the specific design you need, our engineers are happy to build you your custom circular connector cross reference. Send us your requirements and we will create them for you. We even have the capacity to quickly mass-produce and ship your product.
But that’s not all. You can go further and order custom cable assembly or overmolding so you need not look for another supplier. We manufacture quality cables or we can source them directly upon your request.
The above FAQ guide is for our customers so that they can get complete knowledge about our Cross Reference Circular Connectors.
If you need a large quantity of the original brand’s circular connectors but are short of money, then INTE-AUTO is always there to fulfil your needs in a cost-effective manner.
The performance of our
Our ten years of experience in the connector industry will be beneficial for our customers.
We export Cross Reference Circular Connectors worldwide using the fastest delivery services at affordable prices.
So, do not wait!
Just send us your connector’s sample so that we can customize our connectors according to your requirements.
Our support team is always ready to listen to you.