Stable and Reliable Low Voltage Connectors
Made by INTE-AUTO's Precision Engineering Technology
Efficient Low Voltage Connectors Solutions
You can depend on INTE-AUTO’s high-performing low voltage connector types. They have the features you require like safe and stable low voltage electrical contacts. These contacts are precisely engineered and are made of gold-plated brass. They are protected by a rugged brass outer shell.
Our products are rated up to IP68 for secure connections whether indoors or outdoors. This quality and international rating assure you of consistent transfer of data, current, or power in any setup.
We can supply to any industry, any connector size, any configuration. Place your order now and experience custom engineering with quick turnaround times.
Waterproof Low Voltage Connector
The INT-TGG plug and INT-ZEG receptacle are rated IP68 to protect connections from rain, dust, and dirt. It allows for 2 to 64 multipole contacts.
Watertight Low Voltage Connectors
We have IP66, 67, and 68 rated connectors with inner sleeves and seals ring for total watertight mated protection. The INT-TGG and INT-ZGG from the K Series are available in M14 to M24 sizes.
S102 103 104 105 Compatible Connector
Try our overmolded and black chrome finished connectors for a more discreet look. Our F Series S102, 103, 104, or 105-sized plugs feature a half-shell key with 2 to 37 pins. They have a nut for fitting bend relief in a copper or alloy shell.
Waterproof Low Voltage Cable Connector
Black finish on Low Voltage Connectors blends well with black cables as seen on our INT-S and INT-DEE plug and socket. These connectors are from the 0F Series is a compact product with small size, high density, and easy push pull mating system. Quick-release solutions are optional.
Male Female Low Voltage Connector
The INT-S and INT-D plug and socket in black chrome offers strong performance with a stunning look. They provide uninterrupted signal for free cable or panel-mounted connections. They come in chrome-plated brass or the standard copper alloy housing.
Fisher S and DEE Low Voltage Connector
Our F Series S and DEE connectors give outstanding performance for any application. Alternative designs include female contacts for plugs with half-shell keys. It has the push-pull technology enabling it to mate with original brands.
Black Chrome Circular Connector
Our half-shell key connectors can have 2 to 37 pins with either male or female inserts. It has a cable collet, a nut for bend relief, and an over-molded build. This can be for automotive and medical applications.
T Series Low Voltage Connector
This IP68 pair is the INT-TGG and INT-ZEG mini connectors in 0T or 1T sizes. Lightweight yet powerful, they are ideal for portable or body-carried equipment. They are multi-key with a fixed nut and solder or PCB contacts.
FGG ECG 1B Low Voltage Connector
The INT-TGG and INT-ZEG are excellent FGG and EEG-compatible connectors from the B Series. Options include the female socket in a 90° configuration for space-limited applications. They have pearl chrome finish.
S Series Low Voltage Connector
These FFA ERA S series compatible audio cable wire connectors can also be used in testing, measurement, and industrial control equipment. They feature a half-moon multipole or unipole configuration, transmitting up signal and currencts.
FFA EPS S Series Connector
The light-weight INT-TFA from the S Series is another FFA-compatible connector. The INT-ZPG is elbow receptacle compatible EPS. It can go over 6000 mating cycles, has a half-moon stepped insert connector.
Cable Mount Low Voltage Connector
The INT-TFA and INT-DCA is a low voltage line cable connector that belongs to the S Series. It is a multipole or coaxial unipole circular low voltage connector, we can offer from 1 to 8 multipole contacts, the variant is that they could be fitting bend relief.
Get Your Low Voltage Connectors Now
INTE-AUTO is the Preimer Supplier for Low Voltage Connectors
So many connections rely on low voltage cable connectors like internet wiring, LED lighting, medical equipment, military device, automotive accessories, industrial machinery, testing devices, AV equipment, and much, much more.
INTE-AUTO has thousands of different types of low voltage connectors that provide low voltage connectivity to many devices. Our products are robust even in extreme environments. They are durable, with at least 5000 mating cycles with reliable dust and wetness protection. We provide a wide range of connectors and are also tested for resistance against damaging forces such as corrosion, vibration, extreme temperatures, and shock.
What’s more, they are precisely engineered to fit your components and cables, that’s why they are compatible with other brands of connectors in the market today. You will have no problem switching over to INTE-AUTO’s excellent low voltage connectors.
INTE-AUTO has the engineering expertise to provide innovative solutions for your equipment. Contact us today for custom low voltage connector assemblies.
WY28 26 Pins Low Voltage Connector
The powerful and waterproof WY28 is an IP68 stainless steel product with threaded coupling. This heavy-duty connector is for industrial applications.
Waterproof Low Voltage Cable Connector
WP20 Low Voltage Connector
The WP20 waterproof connector has a bayonet-type coupling system. The plug’s out shell is a nylon and zinc alloy combination with gold-plated brass pins. The cable plug and receptacle come with a dust cap for protection when unmated.
Waterproof Low Voltage Connector
Our SP Series comes in SP13, SP17, and SP21 sizes. They are rated IP68 and have industrial-grade standards. They have adjustable grommets to accommodate a wide range of cable sizes.
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Low Voltage Connectors- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you want to transfer data, current, signals, or fluid at low voltage rates, you could consider INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors.
INTE-AUTO provides you with different varieties of attractive Low Voltage Connectors manufactured with excellent quality materials.
In order to get more knowledge about INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors, you can read the FAQ guide below:
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are small instruments used to transfer data, current, signals or fluid from one device to another.
They mainly consist of two main external components called plug and receptacle.
These connectors are used only on those devices where you need low voltage transfer.
The plug is inserted into the receptacle for a secure and strong connection between the two devices.
They mate by using a strong self-latching mechanism installed on both the plug and receptacle.
INTE-AUTO provides you Low Voltage Connectors of different series, including:
- B Series Push-Pull Low Voltage Connectors
- K Series Waterproof Low Voltage Connectors
- S Series Half Moon Low Voltage Connectors
- T Series Low Voltage Connectors (0T Series and 1T Series only)
- S and E Series Coaxial Low Voltage Connectors
- B and K Series Hybrid Low Voltage Connectors
- F Series Low Voltage Connectors (half-shell coding)
These connectors are attractive in appearance, lightweight and affordable.
You can also get straight and elbow configurations for INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors
The working mechanism of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors is not complex.
These connectors have a robust self-latching mechanism called latches in the plug and receptacle.
All series of these connectors work on the same principle as described below:
- First, you need to assemble the plug with the cable and receptacle with the device or cable where you need to transfer your data.
- To mate the connector, you should insert the plug contacts into the receptacle holes until you hear a click sound.
- The clicking sound indicates that your plug has been tightly fitted with the receptacle.
- When inserting, the plug’s latches attach to the outer shell walls.
- Latches remain in this position until they find arrowhead shape groove inside the receptacle.
- When plug’s latches reach the receptacle grooves, they speedily fit inside them to make a secure and robust connection that can never break by accidental tugs.
- To unlock the connector, the outer release shell of the plug can be slightly pushed in the backward direction.
- Doing this will release the fitted plug’s arrowhead latches from the receptacle arrowhead groove, allowing you to disconnect the plug and receptacle.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Working Mechanism
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors can provide you with excellent and trustworthy connections in all the applications where they are applied.
You will never get disappointed with them whether you are using them for indoor or outdoor applications.
They can easily resist rain, dirt, dust and water particles without disturbance in data, current, signals or fluid transmission.
Different series of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are available in IP50, IP54, IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings.
Figure 3 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s IP Rating
When you need to transfer data, current or signals in an area where the cable needs to release the stress, you must choose a connector with a variant, a nut for fitting such bend relief.
If cable bending occurs during data transmission, it can cause disturbance in the data flow.
Fortunately, INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are available in both categories, i.e., with variant and without the variant.
This means that you can order both types of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors that may or may not connect a bend relief.
Figure 4 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Variant
INTE-AUTO always wanted to save their customers time and money by providing top-quality manufactured Low Voltage Connectors.
The contacts of these connectors are made with excellent quality brass, which is then further gold-plated to enhance their life.
You can easily mate a single INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector for 5000 times to 6000 times.
Figure 5 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors Mating Capacity
If you are unable to align or cannot see the plug and receptacle, you can easily blind mate the INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors.
INTE-AUTO has made a keying system on their Low Voltage Connectors.
The different keying codes are G, A, B, C, D, E, F, J, K and L.
These codes represent the number of protrudes, i.e., one protrudes (keying code) or two protrudes (keying code) and the angle between them from the connector’s center.
The code G has key=1 and is the standard code with the 0-degree angle from the connector’s center having only one protrude on its surface.
If you have a connector with keying code G, you need to align the protrude on the plug with the protrude space or red mark on the receptacle before mating.
Similarly, other keying codes have angles from the connector’s centers as:
- 30 degrees for code A represented by α
- 45 degrees for code B represented by α
- 60 degrees for code C represented by α
- 95 degrees for code D represented by γ
- 120 degrees for code E represented by β
- 145 degrees for code F represented by β
- 5 degrees for code J represented by α
- 5 degrees for code K represented by α
- 70 degrees for code L represented by γ
A half-shell shape keying system is also designed in F series Low Voltage Connectors, having one-half shell for code 1 and two half-shells for codes 2 and 3.
Figure 6 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Keying System
- Internet wiring
- Military gear
- LED lighting
- Automotive accessories
- Medical equipment
- Industrial machinery
- AV equipment
- Testing devices
- Public transport
- Data and communications
- Audio and video devices
- Motor sports
- Robotics industry
- Information systems
- Remote controls
- Space vehicles
- Indoor and outdoor antennas
Figure 7 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Applications
- Your data, current, signals, or fluid can be easily transferred from one device to another without any disturbance.
- These connectors can be easily and quickly locked and unlocked without any wastage of time.
- You can get 5000 to 6000 mating cycles from these metal connectors.
- You can easily blind mate them in difficult situations.
- They are 360 degrees EMC shielded from external interferences.
- They provide you with a strong connection that never breaks through accidental tugs.
- They are lightweight, reliable, secure, affordable and chemical resistant.
- They are available in different sizes, pin connections and configurations to fulfill data and current transmission requirements in various applications.
- You can easily and quickly assemble and disassemble these connectors.
- The IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings ensure you use them in all indoor and outdoor applications.
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are available in different series, and each series has its own available sizes and pin connections.
The details of available sizes and pin connections for each INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors series are given below:
INTE-AUTO B Series Low Voltage Connectors:
- 2, 3, 4, and 5 number of pin connections are available for the 00B Series.
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 number of pin connections are available for the 0B Series.
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10, 12, 14, or 16 pin connections are available for the 1B Series.
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10, 12, 14, 16, 19 or 26 pin connections are available for the 2B Series.
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8 and 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 26 or 30 pin connections are available for the 3B Series.
INTE-AUTO F Series Low Voltage Connectors:
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 pin connections are available for the 102 Series
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10, 12, 14, or 16 pin connections are available for the 103 Series
- 2 to 19 pin connections are available for the 1031 Series
- 2 to 19 pin connections are available for the 104 Series
- 2 to 37 pin connections are available for the 105 Series
INTE-AUTO K Series Low Voltage Connectors:
2 to 64 pin connections are available with M14, M16, M20, and M24 sizes.
INTE-AUTO T Series Low Voltage Connectors:
2 to 32 pin connections are available in M9, M12, and M15 sizes.
INTE-AUTO S Series Low Voltage Connectors:
2 to 14 pin connections are available in 0S, 1S, or 2S series sizes and half-moon or multiple configurations.
INTE-AUTO S Series Coaxial Low Voltage Connectors:
These connectors are available in M7, M9, M12 and M15 sizes with the 00S, 0S, 1S and 2S series and only one pin connection.
INTE-AUTO 00B and 00S Series Low Voltage Connectors:
1 to 5 pin connections are available in M7 size.
INTE-AUTO B and K Series Hybrid Low Voltage Connectors:
- 2B Series or M15 Size: Available in 4 + 1 fluidic contacts or 4 + 1 coaxial contacts.
- 2B Series or M15 Size: Available in 6 + 1 fluidic contacts or 10 + 1 coaxial contacts.
- 3B Series or M18 Size: Available in 8 + 1 fluidic contacts, 6 + 2 fluidic contacts, or 8 + 1 coaxial contacts, 6 + 2 coaxial contacts.
- 4P Series: Available in 13 + 1 fluidic contacts or 9 +2 fluidic contacts or 13 low voltage contacts plus one coaxial contact.
- 2K Series or M20 Size: Available in 10 + 1 coaxial contacts.
- Mating Cycles: 5000 to 6000 mating cycles per piece under IEC 60512-5 test 9a standard.
- Humidity: about 95% at 60 degrees Celsius temperature
- Temperature Range: -40 degrees Celsius to +250 degrees Celsius
- Vibrations: 10Hz to 2000Hz, i.e., 15g under IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard.
- Shock Resistance: 100g at 6ms under IEC 60512-4 test 6c standard
- Salt Spray Test Resistance: more than 96 hours under IEC 60512-6 test 11f standard.
- Ingress Protection Ratings: Available in IP50, IP54, IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings under IEC 60529 standard
- EMC Shielding Efficiency: More than 75db at 10MHz and more than 40db at 1GHz under IEC 60619-1-3 standard
- Contact’s Material: Brass (Gold Plated)
- Housing: Plastic Connectors: Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) or Polycarbonate (PC) materials, and for Metal Connectors: Brass and PPS
- Keying System: Available in G, A, B, C, D, E, F, and L keys
- Mating: Self-latching mechanism
- Contacts: PCB (straight or elbow), solder, and crimp contacts
INTE-AUTO F Series Low Voltage Connectors mainly consist of the following components:
Plug Components: Receptacle Components:
- Latch Sleeve 1. Outer Shell
- Male Contact 2. Hexagonal Nut
- Insulator 3. Outer O–Ring
- Fixed Spacer 4. Inside O-Ring
- Inner Shell 5. Retaining Ring
- Outer Shell 6. Insulator
- Gasket 7. Female Contacts
- Retaining Ring
- Collet Nut
Figure 8 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Components
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors can be easily assembled and disassembled if you follow the steps given below:
- First, you have to make your cable connection with the plug.
- To do this, you need to cut the outer rubber layer of the cable and expose small wires inside it.
- After exposing the conducting wires, you have to pass the cable first from a bend relief, second from the collet nut and lastly from the collet.
- Now solder the conducting wires with the insulator contacts of the plug.
- Insert soldered insulator contacts along with a collet inside the outer shell of the plug such that it cannot go further.
- Tight collet nut by rotating it in the clockwise direction.
- Connect the bend relief on the back of the collet nut.
- The receptacle contacts should be soldered with the device where you need to transfer data, current, signals or fluid.
The connector is then ready to be mated and data transmission.
In order to disassemble the connector, you need to follow the steps below:
- Remove bend relief from the back of the plug.
- Unscrew the collet nut by rotating it in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Take out the soldered insulator from the plug’s outer shell.
- Un-solder the cable conducting material from the insulator contacts.
- Un-solder the receptacle contacts.
Your connector is then completely disassembled.
Salt spray corrosion test is a technique used by different manufacturers in order to test and check the corrosion resistance properties of their products.
If you want to use connectors in an environment where rust can affect your connectors, it is better to do a salt spray corrosion test before applying it to the application.
Fortunately, all INTE-AUTO products are salt spray corrosion tested before supplying them to their customers.
The statistics results show that INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors can withstand this test for more than 96 hours.
Figure 9 Salt Spray Corrosion Testing For Low Voltage Connectors
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are manufactured using excellent quality materials to enhance the life of these connectors and better results.
Different series of these connectors are manufactured using different materials.
INTE-AUTO uses the following materials to manufacture different series of this connector:
- Insulator: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) | Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Outer Shell or Housing: Brass plated with black or pearl chrome | Polycarbonate (PC)
- Collet Nut: Brass plated with black or pearl chrome | Polycarbonate (PC)
- Collet: Brass plated with nickel | Polycarbonate (PC)
- Split Insert Carrier: Brass plated nickel
- Male Contacts: Brass (Gold Plated)
- Female Contacts: Brass (Gold Plated) | Phosphorous Copper (Gold Plated)
- O-Rings: Silicone
- Bend Relief or Strain Relief: Polyurethane (TPU) or Silicone
Figure 10 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Manufacturing
INTE-AUTO does not impose strict conditions on their customers and always thinks of the best possible solution in order to provide relief to them.
If you do not require a large number of Low Voltage Connectors, you can easily place a small order.
The minimum order you can place is one piece of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors.
Figure 11 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s MOQ
To satisfy our customers, INTE-AUTO provides them a free sample of their Low Voltage Connectors.
You can then test that free sample by applying them to your applications, and after complete satisfaction, you can place a bulk order.
To order a free sample, click the ‘’Sample Order’’ tab or ‘’Contact Us’’ tab on the INTE-AUTO website.
Figure 12 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Free Sample
Among the different courier services in China, INTE-AUTO always chooses the top-ten courier service to deliver your products.
The professional INTE-AUTO connector engineers always try to manufacture your order in minimum time so that you can apply their connectors to your applications.
The free sample of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors can be delivered within three to four working days.
Small orders are delivered within five to eight working days, whereas large orders can take about eight to fifteen working days.
Figure 13 INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connector’s Delivery
After reading the FAQ guide above, you can easily understand the working, specifications, benefits, and other aspects of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors.
INTE-AUTO is a leading connector manufacturer such that they have ranked top-ten connector manufacturers in China.
They export their Low Voltage Connectors worldwide to different sectors, including the government sector, industrial sector, aviation sector, medical sector, military sector etc.
All of their customers are completely satisfied with their product’s quality and support services.
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are quality certified connectors and pass the CE and RoHS certifications that can be verified from the INTE-AUTO website.
INTE-AUTO always test the dust, water, and rust resistive abilities of their Low Voltage Connectors before exporting them to their customers.
All their products have 0% defect with 100% precision.
Thousands of INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are always ready to fulfill your application needs.
INTE-AUTO Low Voltage Connectors are lightweight and affordable to everyone.
We are waiting for your call!
Simple press the ‘’Contact Us’’ tab on our website and place all your queries there.
Our support team is ready all the time to assist you.