Original Quick Locking Push Pull Electrical Connectors
with Push Pull Self-Latching System.
Reliable Push Pull Electrical Connectors
INTE-AUTO’s products are highly reliable no matter the application. Our push pull electrical connectors have what you need in every aspect including function, size, strength, material, ruggedness, and even looks.
On top of it all, we have the push pull self-latching, quick-locking technology in these connectors. That means they mate without trouble, won’t disconnect even in rough environments, and will only unlatch when intended to.
That’s why some are surprised by how affordable these connectors are despite their quality.
Give it a try. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Straight Push Pull Electrical Connectors
The push pull latching system is famous for being secure and easy to use. When mated, the push pull electrical connectors provide a fast and dust-proof connection. Both ends mate flawlessly and disconnect simply without much effort.
Right Angle Push Pull Electrical Connectors
Transferring data is no problem with INTE-AUTO connectors. The metal outer shell has a rugged design that keeps connection safe, while precise gold-plated contacts keep high mating cycles and electrical flow strong. All our metal push pull electrical connectors have 360° EMC shielding to prevent electromagnetic interference.
Push Pull Electrical Connectors with Lanyard Release
The TNG push pull electrical connector is a high-density, straight metal plug with cable collet and lanyard release. It comes with your choice of 2 to 32 contacts. Sizes can be 0B, 1B, 2B, 3B. There is also a version that can fit a bend relief.
90 degree Elbow Push Pull Electrical Connectors
This industrial 90 degree connector is just the right push pull electrical connector for those looking for a connector for space saving. The elbow shape allows cables to be placed closer to walls without compromising or bending them. It is also a stylish device with its pearl chrome surface treatment
Push Pull Electrical Connectors with Two Keys
The push pull electrical connector is an IP50 device with high-density configuration, designing two keys for blind mating. It is available in 0B, 1B, 2B and 3B variants. We also offer customized cable assemblies and manufacturing for a complete one-stop-shop service and ordering.
Cable Push Pull Electrical Connectors
Our FGG-compatible push pull electrical connectors are precise down to the last mil. They can easily be interchanged with other brands without any problems. Our INT-TGG model is preferred in the medical, audio/video, communications, and testing industries.
00B Mini Push Pull Electrical Connectors
Although this M7 push pull electrical connector has a compact design, it can fit a bend relief. It is a great mini precision connector for tight spaces where you need hassle-free mating. Find more similar push pull electrical connectors from INTE-AUTO’s B Series.
00B Series Push Pull Electrical Connectors
The INT-TGG of the 00B Series is a mini push pull electrical connector with M7 size. It is designed to connect microphones to cables using 2 to 5 pins. Fixed cables can have a diameter of 2 to 3.5mm. This rugged push pull electrical connector can endure over 6000 mating cycles.
Miniature IP50 Electrical Connectors
The INT-TGG is a M7 size straight plug in 00B series. It is a smart connection for headearphone, audio or video equipment. The design is smart and reliable connection. Do you want a precision electrical connector for your device? Contact us to get a better quote.
Get Your Push Pull Electrical Connectors Now
Best Choices Push Pull Electrical Connectors in INTE-AUTO
INTE-AUTO has many standard connector designs and models to choose from. Among these are the widely used push pull electrical connectors that guarantee high function and ease of use.
All the models you see can be customized any way you want. Your many options include the number of pins, the configuration of the keying system, the number of contacts, the size, the mounting system, and the angle of the connector.
That’s not all. We also provide cabling solutions if you need it. We provide overmolding, cable manufacturing, and assembly for your full convenience. With our quick shipping, you’ll get a complete product that’s ready for your use.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, we can help you choose from our over 10,000 designs in stock.
Talk to us today so you can get your sample.
Related Push Pull Electrical Connectors
Front Panel Mount Connectors
Try INTE-AUTO for high integrity push pull electrical connector receptacles. They are made from chrome-plated brass and designed with accurately placed gold-plated contacts. Rugged and powerful, they mate perfectly with INTE-AUTO or other manufacturers’ male push pull electrical connectors.
Rear Panel Mount Connectors
Female push pull electrical connectors are designed to receive and lock male pins accurately and snugly without fault. The push pull locking mechanism ensures that no disconnection will ever take place without proper unlatching. INTE-AUTO female push pull electrical connector receptacles guarantee a perfect physical and electrical connection.
Push Pull Electrical Connectors with protruding shell
The INT-ZHG is compatible with the EHG push pull electrical connector. It has a fixed nut and protruding shell. This female receptacle from the B Series is available in M9, M12, M15, and M18 sizes.
Female Push Pull Electrical Connectors
Rear Mount Push Pull Electrical Connectors
Our EEG-compatible female push pull electrical connectors have multiple keying options to keep mating simple and faultless. Crimp or PCB mount contacts can be requested for your orders. We are open to customizing any particular model or piece to fit your specific needs.
Back Panel Mount Push Pull Electrical Connectors
The ECG-compatible is a female insert that has 2 to 32 pins configuration. It is designed for a back panel mount but can be customized depending on your orders. This particular fixed receptacle has two nuts and 00, 0B, 1B, 2B and 3B variation.
Manufacturing and Technical Details
Push-Pull Electrical Connectors- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Transferring data, currents, and signals is an essential requirement between different machines, devices, computers, cables and much more equipment nowadays.
So, there is a need for some efficient connection solution between two data, current or signals exchanging equipment which can:
• Flawlessly complete the transferring process
• Give precise results
• Have maximum accuracy
• Avoid all external interferences
Observing this high demand in the market, INTE-AUTO manufactures its Push-Pull Electrical Connectors.
With the help of INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors, you can easily and quickly transfer any type of data, signals and current from one equipment to another.
The below-mentioned FAQ guide will provide you with complete information and knowledge about INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors.
The term ‘’connector’’ refers to a device connecting two instruments in order to transfer something from one instrument to the other.
So, Push-Pull Electrical Connectors are small devices connecting two instruments for transmitting current, signals or data between two devices.
The plug and socket are the two main external components.
The term “Push-Pull” means that these connectors follow a self-latching mechanism for locking and unlocking, which works on a push-pull strategy.
- The device or cable from where you need data, signals or current is connected with the plug.
- The socket is connected with the panel, cable or device where you want to transfer your data, signals or current.
You only need to insert the plug into the socket to start the transmission process.
Gold-plated brass is used to manufacture its contacts to enhance the life of connectors.
These connectors can continuously work under harsh environments and transfer your data, signals and current flawlessly to their destination without any hurdles.
Various sizes and pin connections are available to fulfill different application requirements.
Figure 1 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors
Data, current and signal transmission is an essential requirement from the domestic level to harsh military operations.
So, INTE-AUTO has manufactured a very simple mechanism in their Push-Pull Electrical Connectors that allows locking and unlocking quickly and easily.
INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors work on a reliable and strong self-latching mechanism in which:
- The plug contains arrowhead shape latches inside it.
- The socket contains arrowhead shape groove inside it to fit the plug’s latches.
These connectors can be easily and quickly locked by following the steps given below:
- Align the plug’s red mark with the socket’s red mark.
- After alignment, insert the plug’s contacts into the socket holes.
- At this stage, the latches inside the plug retract with its walls until they find a place to fit.
- When the plug’s latches reach the arrowhead shape socket’s groove, they quickly fit inside them.
In this way, the plug fits strongly with the socket, and the plug’s contacts transfer data, current or signals through the socket holes.
The connection can never be broken by accidental tugs or by pulling the plug and socket in the opposite direction.
To unlock the INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors, you must follow the steps given below:
- Apply a small force on the plug’s outer shell in the backward direction.
- This will disconnect the plug’s latches from the socket’s groove.
- Now remove the plug from the socket.
Figure 2 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Connector’s Mating Mechanism
INTE-AUTO manufactures various models of Push-Pull Electrical Connectors, which are available in different series as given below:
INT-B Series Push-Pull Electrical Connector Models
Straight Plug Models:
1. INT-TGG, 2. INT-TGG (Z), 3. INT-TGG.00, 4. INT-TEG, 5. INT-TFG, 6. INT-TNG 7.INT-TAG, 8. INT-TVG
Figure 3 INT-B Series Connector’s Straight Plug Models
Right Angle Plug Models:
1. INT-THG, 2. INT-THG (Z)
Figure 4 INT-B Series Connector’s Right Angle Plug Models
Fixed Panel Mount Socket Models:
1. INT-ZGG, 2. INT-ZCG, 3. INT-ZEG, 4. INT-ZHG, 5. INT-ZNG, 6. INT-ZCG (Elbow Contact) 7.INT-ZEG (Elbow Contact)
Figure 5 INT-B Series Connector’s Fixed Panel Mount Receptacle Models
Vacuum Tight Socket Models:
1. INT-MEG, 2. INT-MGG, 3. INT-MHG
Figure 6 INT-B Series Connector’s Vacuum Tight Receptacle Models
Cable Mount Socket Models:
1. INT-DHG, 2. INT-DHG (Z)
Figure 7 INT-B Series Connector’s Cable Mount Receptacle Models
Elbow Socket Models:
1. INT-ZGP, 2. INT-ZXG
Figure 8 INT-B Series Connector’s Elbow Receptacle Models
INT-K Series Push-Pull Electrical Connector Models
Straight Plug Models:
1. INT-TGG, 2. INT-TGG (Z)
Figure 9 INT-K Series Connector’s Plug Models
1. INT-ZGG, 2. INT-ZEG, 3. INT-ZEG (Elbow), 4. INT-DHG, 5. INT-DHG (Z)
Figure 10 INT-K Series Connector’s Receptacle Models
INT-F Series Push-Pull Electrical Connector Models
1. INT-S male plug, 2. INT-S female plug, 3. INT-SC male plug, 4. INT-SC female plug
5. INT-SS male plug, 6. INT-SSA male plug, 7. INT-SA male plug, 8. INT-WSO male plug
Figure 11 INT-F Series Connector’s Plug Models
Panel Mount Receptacle Models:
1. INT-D, 2. INT-DEE, 3. INT-DB, 4. INT-DBP, 5. INT-DBPA, 6. INT-DBPC, 7. INT-DEU
8. INT- DBPLU
Figure 12 INT-F Series Connector’s Panel Mount Receptacle Models
Cable Mount Receptacle Models:
1. INT-K, 2. INT-K (Z), 3. INT-KE, 4. INT-KE (Z), 5. INT-DHG
Figure 13 INT-F Series Connector’s Cable Mount Receptacle Models
INT-S Series Half Moon Push-Pull Electrical Connector Models
Straight Plug Models:
1. INT-TFA, 2. INT-TFA (Z)
Figure 14 INT-S Series Connector’s Plug Models
1. INT-ZRA, 2. INT-DCA, 3. INT-DCA (Z), 4. INT-ZPL, 5. INT-ZXP
Figure 15 INT-S Series Connector’s Receptacle Models
INT-S & E Series Coaxial Push-Pull Electrical Connector Models
00S Plug Models:
1. INT-TFA, 2. INT-TFA (Z), 3. INT-TLA
Figure 16 INT-00S Series Connector’s Plug Models
00S Socket Models:
1. INT-ZRA, 2. INT-DCA, 3. INT-DCA (Z), 4. INT-ZRN, 5. INT-ZPL, 6. INT-ZPS
Figure 17 INT-00S Series Connector’s Socket Models
0S Plug Models:
1. INT-TFA, 2. INT-TFA (Z)
Figure 18 INT-0S Series Connector’s Plug Models
0S Socket Models:
Figure 19 INT-0S Series Connector’s Socket Models
1S Plug Models:
1. INT-TFA, 2. INT-TFA (Z), 3. INT-TLA
Figure 20 INT-1S Series Connector’s Plug Models
1S Socket Models:
Figure 21 INT-1S Series Connector’s Socket Models
2S Plug Models:
1. INT-TFA, 2. INT-TFA (Z)
Figure 22 INT-2S Series Connector’s Plug Models
2S Socket Models:
Figure 23 INT-2S Series Connector’s Socket Models
1E Plug Models:
1. INT-TGG, 2. INT-TGG (Z)
Figure 24 INT-1E Series Connector’s Plug Models
1E Socket Models:
Figure 25 INT-1E Series Connector’s Socket Models
INT-P Series Plastic Push-Pull Electrical Connector Models
Straight Plug Models:
1. INT-P-TAG, 2. INT-P-TAG (Z), 3. INT-P-TAB (2P), 4. INT-P-TGG (3P)
Figure 26 INT-P Series Connector’s Straight Plug Models
Panel Mount Socket Models:
1. INT-P-ZKG, 2. INT-P-ZKG (Elbow), 3. INT-P-ZLG (Available in different colors)
4. INT-P-ZKB (2P), 5. INT-P-ZGG (3P)
Figure 27 INT-P Series Connector’s Panel Mount Socket Models
Cable Mount Socket Models:
1. INT-P-ZRG, 2. INT-P-ZRG (Z)
Figure 28 INT-P Series Connector’s Cable Mount Socket Models
In all the applications where INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors can be used, they can provide you with excellent and reliable connections.
Their durability will never leave you disappointed, whether you are using them indoors or outdoors.
No data, current, or signal transmission disturbance can be caused by rain, dirt, dust, or water particles.
A variety of INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector series is available with IP50, IP54, IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings.
Figure 29 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s IP Rating
INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors have the following features:
- An innovative super-strong self-latching system with push-pull functionality
- Allows for both aligned connections and blind connections
- You may choose from the following keying systems alpha=0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 80°, 145°, and 155°
- For the F Series of these connectors, the available keying codes are code 1, code 2 and code 3.
- 360° screening for complete EMC shielding
- Available in multipoles from one pin connection to 32 contacts.
- Solder contacts and PCB contacts (straight or elbow)
- Crimp contacts can be created in a variety of ways
- High-density configurations are available for blind mating even in tight and small spaces
- Customized cable assembly solutions are available
Assume you are faced with a challenging situation in which:
- You want to blind mate the plug and receptacle.
- There are a large number of Push-Pull Electrical Connectors to manage at the same time
- You have a small area where you can attach the plug to the socket
Whenever you encounter any of the abovementioned situations, you will always want a connection solution where your plug can be blindly mate the correct receptacle.
In order to address these issues, INTE-AUTO has designed protrudes (keying system) or half-shell metallic guides on their Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s plug and socket.
These guides will help you blindly mate INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors quickly and accurately.
You can easily blindly mate the INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors if you are unable to align the plug or receptacle.
On their Push-Pull Electrical Connectors, INTE-AUTO has implemented a keying system.
There are eight different keying codes: G, A, B, C, D, E, F, J, K, and L.
The codes represent the number of protrudes, either one protrude (keying code) or two protrudes (keying code), and the angle between them.
Having key=1, the code G consists of a 0° angle from the center of the connector and only has one protruding edge on the surface.
Before connecting a plug with a connector with keying code G, you must align the protrude space on the plug with the protrude space or red mark on the receptacle.
Other keying codes can be viewed from the connector’s center using angles.
Likewise, the F-series Push-Pull Electrical Connectors feature a half-shell metallic guide with code 1 and two half-shell metallic guides with codes 2 and 3.
Figure 30 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s Keying System
A connector with a variant, a nut for fitting a bend relief, is necessary when you need to transmit data, currents, or signals in an area where cable stress needs to be released.
The data, signals and current transmission can disrupt if a cable bending occurs during the transmission process.
The INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors come in both categories, i.e., with and without variants.
So you can choose to order INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors with or without a bend relief.
Figure 31 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s Variant
Due to the availability of INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors in different series and having excess applications, these connectors have various sizes and pin connections.
The complete details of sizes and pin connections of these connectors are given below:
INT-B Series Push-Pull Electrical Connectors:
- The 00B Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, and 5 pin connections.
- The 0B Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 pin connections.
- The 1B Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 pin connections.
- The 2B Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 19 and 26 pin connections.
- The 3B Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 26 and 30 pin connections.
INT-K Series Push-Pull Electrical Connectors:
- The M14 Size or 0K Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 pin connections.
- The M16 Size or 1K Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 pin connections.
- The M20 Size or 2K Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 19 and 26 pin connections.
- The M24 Size or 3K Series of these connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 26 and 30 pin connections.
INT-F Series Push-Pull Electrical Connectors:
- The INT-0F or 102 Series of these connectors are available with M9 Size in 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9 pin connections.
- The INT-1F or 103 Series of these connectors are available with M12 Sizes in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 pin connections.
- The INT-1.5F or 1031 Series of these connectors are available with M14 Size in 10, 12, and 19 pin connections.
- The INT-2F or 104 Series of these connectors are available with M15 Size in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 16 and 19 pin connections.
- The INT-3F or 105 Series of these connectors are available with M18 Sizes in 2, 4, 15, and 27 pin connections.
INT-S Series Half Moon Push-Pull Electrical Connectors:
These connectors are available in INT-0S, INT-1S, or INT-2S series sizes with 2 to 14 pin connections with half-moon or multiple configurations.
INT-S & E Series Coaxial Push-Pull Electrical Connectors:
These connectors are available in INT-00S, INT-0S, INT-1S, or INT-2S series with M7, M9, M12 and M15 sizes and only one pin connection.
INT-P Series Plastic Push-Pull Electrical Connectors:
- The 0P Series or M10 Size of these connectors are available in 2 to 9 pin connections.
- The 1P Series or M14 Size of these connectors are available in 2 to 14 pin connections.
- The 2P Series or M17 Size of these connectors are available in 2 to 26 pin connections.
- The 3P Series or M20 Size of these connectors are available in only 12 pin connections.
- Fast locking and unlocking are possible with these connectors.
- There is a strong locking system, so accidental tugs won’t break the connection.
- The process of mating is relatively straightforward.
- Despite their low cost, these connectors are reliable and lightweight.
- Various sizes, elbow and straight configurations, and pin connections are available to meet your needs.
- Moreover, they can be used for dustproof and waterproof applications.
- In terms of dust, dirt, and water particles, IP50, IP54, IP66, IP67, and IP68 ratings guarantee complete protection.
- There is a possibility of using metal connector piece 5000 to 6000 times whereas the plastic connectors can be mated for a 1000 times.
- Data, current, and signal flow are shielded 360-degrees from external interference by these connectors.
- These connectors have gold-plated contacts, which increases their lifespans.
- They have an attractive appearance.
- It is possible for them to mate blindly due to an excellent keying system.
- Data, current, and signals can be transferred quickly without disruption or loss from one device to another.
- Assembling and disassembling these connectors is quick and easy.
- Satellites in space can be connected with these connectors at 0% risk to transfer critical data and current.
- All types of military operations, as well as military vehicles, can make use of these connectors.
- These connectors can be used by all medical appliances in normal and extreme conditions to transfer data, current, or signals.
- Among other things, these connectors can be used underwater, i.e., in marine applications such as boats, yachts, submarines, etc.
- Signals, LED display lights, CCTV cameras, and other equipment can be powered by these connectors in the public sector.
- Connecting different cables with these connectors is a good solution for transferring data and current in machinery or public vehicles.
- Audio and video signals can be easily transferred between two devices with the help of INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors.
- Using these connectors, the robotics industry can easily transmit data and current between different parts of the robot.
- Signals and data can be received from these connectors via indoor or outdoor antennas.
Figure 32 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s Applications
In fact, the INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors perform exceptionally well in temperature ranges for a wide range of applications.
The raw materials used for these connectors are of top quality, allowing them to perform well in both hot and cold environments.
The results you get are the same whether you apply them in a cold environment or a hot environment for the same application.
However, these connectors do have a temperature range within which they are able to perform effectively.
Depending on different series, INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors are designed to operate within a temperature range of – 40° Celsius to + 250° Celsius.
Figure 33 Push-Pull Connector’s Working Temperature Range
Different manufacturers conduct salt spray corrosion tests on their products in order to determine the corrosion resistance of their products.
Connectors should be tested for salt spray corrosion before being used in an environment where corrosion might occur.
All of our products are subjected to salt spray corrosion testing before they are supplied to their customers.
Depending on different series, the statistics show that the Push-Pull Electrical Connectors from INTE-AUTO can withstand the test for 96 hours to 144 hours.
Figure 34 Salt Spray Corrosion Testing For Push-Pull Electrical Connectors
- In accordance with IEC 60512-5 test 9a, you can use them 5000 to 6000 times per piece.
- At 60 degrees centigrade, you will have a humidity level of less than 95%
- They can be used at temperatures as low as -40 degrees Celsius and as high as +250 degrees Celsius.
- Under the IEC 60512-4 test 6d standard, they can withstand vibrations from 10Hz to 2000Hz, i.e., 15g.
- As shown by the IEC 60512-4 test 6c standard, they can withstand shocks up to 100g in 6ms
- Under IEC 60512-6 test 11f, they can withstand salt spray tests for 96 hours to 144 hours.
- In accordance with the IEC 60529 standard, they can provide IP50, IP54, IP66, IP67, and IP68
- In accordance with IEC 60619-1-3 standard, these connectors are EMC shielded with values exceeding 75db at 10MHz and 40db at 1GHz
- The material used for manufacturing contacts is brass (gold plated).
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) are used to manufacture the insulator.
- Brass plated with black or pearl chrome or polycarbonate (PC) is used for housing.
- The keying codes available are G, A, B, C, D, E, F, J, K, and L, and for F-Series, the keying codes are code 1, code 2 and code 3.
- During mating and un-mating, it uses a self-latching mechanism.
- PCB (straight or elbow), solder, and crimp contacts are available for these connectors
INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors are precisely manufactured so that they can function in almost any environment and under the most challenging circumstances.
These connector pin contacts are manufactured from excellent quality brass.
In order to prolong the life of your connector, the brass contacts are plated with gold after manufacturing.
Push-Pull Electrical Connectors from INTE-AUTO allow you to mate a single piece more than 5000 times to 6000 times.
Figure 35 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors Mating Capacity
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) are used as insulation materials
- The housing or outer shell is manufactured using polycarbonate (PC) or brass plated with pearl or black chrome.
- The collet nut is made of polycarbonate (PC) or brass plated with black or pearl chrome.
- Brass with nickel plating or Polycarbonate (PC) is used to manufacture the collet.
- Split Insert Carrier: Brass with nickel plating
- Male Contacts: Gold plated brass
- Female Contacts are manufactured using Brass (Gold Plated) | Phosphorous Copper (Gold Plated)
- O-Rings are manufactured using Silicone
- Bend relief or strain relief are made using Polyurethane (TPU) or Silicone
Figure 36 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors Manufacturing
INTE-AUTO can assist with placing large orders of their Push-Pull Electrical Connectors once you are completely satisfied with the product’s quality.
Customers’ trust is more important to INTE-AUTO than their money.
First, they establish a good relationship with their customers so that they can be satisfied, and then they make a business deal.
Their customers can receive free samples of each of their products, including INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors, in order to build trust.
If you want to test their Push-Pull Electrical Connectors in your application before placing a large order, you can request a free sample from INTE-AUTO.
By contacting the INTE-AUTO support team via the “Sample Order” or “Contact Us” tab on the INTE-AUTO website, you can order a free sample.
Figure 37 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s Free Sample
To provide relief to their customers, INTE-AUTO does not impose strict conditions and always considers the best solution.
It is easy to place a small order for INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors if you do not need a large quantity.
INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors can be ordered in quantities as small as one piece.
Figure 38 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Connector’s MOQ
- You can visit the INTE-AUTO AliExpress page to purchase their Push-Pull Electrical Connectors in small quantities.
- Our support team at INTE-AUTO is always available to answer your questions via email. Orders can be placed by contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You can reach INTE-AUTO on WhatsApp or WeChat at +8613420981319
- In case you can visit the INTE-AUTO factory, you can speak with them directly.
Figure 39 Place Order for Push-Pull Electrical Connectors
The final step in a business deal is delivering the product to the customer’s address.
Delivery time for INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors is mostly affected by two major factors:
- The courier service you use
- How many connector pieces you are ordering
In order to avoid making their customers wait for long periods, INTE-AUTO always uses the fastest courier services.
- A free sample order will be delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
- INTE-AUTO will prepare the order within 6 to 8 working days for small quantities.
- The order can be delivered within 8 to 14 working days for larger quantities.
Figure 40 INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connector’s Delivery Time
Find the Best Deals only at INTE-AUTO
INTE-AUTO is committed to giving you the best offer you can possibly find. We can do this by giving you top-quality push pull electrical connectors at great prices.
And when we say quality, we mean precise manufacturing by our skilled technical team plus 100% product testing. So you’re guaranteed that the connectors that arrive at your doorstep are high performing and error-free.
Our plant is located in Shenzhen, China where we have the latest equipment and machinery in connector manufacturing. We are quality certified and internationally recognized.
Our clients come from many different countries spanning different industries. We have gained years of experience and trust.
We are looking forward to seeing you among our happy clients.
In this FAQ guide article, you have read in detail about the Push-Pull Electrical Connectors from INTE-AUTO.
After you read this guide, you will learn everything you need to know about INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors, including their uses, advantages, specifications, applications, and components.
The Push-Pull Electrical Connectors manufactured by INTE-AUTO offer a 5000 to 6000 times mating cycle.
Most applications that require a high-precision flow of data, current, or signals can be applied to INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors.
We constantly test and check our Push-Pull Electrical Connectors for defects before they are delivered to our customers.
In addition, these connectors are certified to meet quality standards like CE and RoHS.
A large number of INTE-AUTO Push-Pull Electrical Connectors are available to transfer data and current within your applications.
Simply contact the INTE-AUTO support team and let them handle the rest.
Make order by visiting the ”Contact Us” tab!